SPOILER- Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The thing is, Carl... by all accounts, Braeden was making more than Jeanne Cooper. And THAT has been a complete and utter outrage to me for YEARS. If Braeden was making 2 million a year, or close to it... from what I hear, people like Liz Hendrickson pull about 150-200K.

• Members

You know what I don't get, IMO, I've always felt that MTS would tell them to f uck off in these situations. Especially since AMC is moving to LA. I know JHC's contract has been renewed, but I wouldn't be the least but surprised of ABC dumped JHC for Ed Scott and he brought his wife over to Pine Valley. I also wouldn't be surprised if Days or GH were to pick up MTS fresh off of Y&R.

• Members

DAYS has bad blood with Ed Scott and can't afford her. Frons will never let a woman who is over 50 and isn't a stick figure on one of his shows in a major role. Susan Lucci, who is slim and tries to look young and has been at AMC from day 1, only hangs on because she took huge pay cuts.

• Members

This all goes back to the past when the decision was made to pay EB this salary in the first place.

Soaps ran successfully for years on tight budgets and it was unwise to start paying the big bucks to the so called 'stars'.

If Y&R dumped Gloria,Jeffrey,Amber,JT,Victoria,Eden and maybe Jana and stop hiring unnecessary newbies then maybe there would be the money for the core characters to continue.

• Members

Ok guys I have some really bad news.

My source has told me today that SONY has ended negotiations with MTS. They told her to either go on reccuring or that is the end. MTS said no to recurring and she is offcially gone just like Eric Braeden.

Cant believe Y&R/Sony had the nerve to do that, Im shocked. :(

Archived