AMC Is Thorsten Kaye in violation of WGA rules?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm with you. It seems too good to be true that Zach and Kendall will be ending. I can't help thinking that TK will change his mind. AM unemployed will make the move to LA. Until years pass and they are both really gone, I'm taking their departures with a grain of salt.

LOL! This is so wrong.

• Members

I think we have seen that there is a small circle of Fusion-girls/Erica's-girls that Mr. Frons will not relinquish. Greenlee, Bianca, Kendall.

Thus, I fully expect that Kendall, as played by Minshew, will return some day.

As for TK, it will be interesting. If he truly is as arrogant as NB implied, he may have handled himself poorly in the recent negotiations to move to LA. If that is true, then I could imagine him staying in NYC but not going on the (soon to be cancelled?) OLTL...except maybe as Marty's exit storyline. (It's aligning this way anyway. Todd is busy with Blair and Tea, and John is busy with Natalie. Marty is sort of a free agent...isn't it time for her dead Thornheart to return to her? Are we sure that Ian wasn't really Patrick in deep cover anyway?).

With only ATWT left in NYC (and yes, I imagine Barbara Bloom would be a TK-fan from the Port Charles days), it may be that his next stop is Oakdale. Maybe as a recast of Andy or something (I know the ages are wrong, but does anyone care?).

• Members

There's a pretty decent chance that AMC is going to feel the loss of TK and AM more than they expect. I don't think they're smart enough to realize how badly they pissed Zenfans off. It will be interesting to see.

PS TK's hair is glossy not greasy. There's a difference, and it's called shampooing (Pav, a former cutter and salon-owner speaking.).

• Members

Well, I didn't say it was. But the show is losing it's premiere couple, whether you're a fan or not. They can move the show to LA, shoot in HD, and have the biggest studio on the lot. Unfortunately, they also still have the worst writer in town. I don't hold out much hope.

• Members

Good question.

Which is why I believe when Higley brought action against Scott, it wasn't necessarily that he was doing anything much different than oodles of other actors and directors and producers in daytime. The only difference is that she called the "cops".

But at the time, such hue and cry was raised over Ed Scott's 'shameful' behavior. I'm trying to understand if the extent or magnitude of what he and the alleged actress were doing was any worse than what Thorsten Kaye or Anthony Geary or Hunter Tylo do.

• Members

I'm not surprised by that. In one of his interveiws he seemed to think Zach was pretty morally superior to Kendall and that the fact that she slepted with Ryan made all of Zach's recent wrongdoings irrelvant. I hate that his rewrites are making Kendall and Zach's relationship more unequal than it already is. He seems to need Zach to have the power and be in the right.

Archived