The Soapgeist: Oct. 5, 2009

• Members

http://tvguide.ca/Soaps/Nelson_Ratings/Articles/091005_soapgeist_NB.htm

Which AMC actor has made the cast thrilled with his decision not to move to L.A.? “He’s a pompous and arrogant jerk,” says a co-star. “We’re all thrilled he’s not making the move.” The actor is also reportedly responsible for getting James Scott and Julie Pinson fired from their AMC and Port Charles roles, respectively. If you can’t guess who this actor is then I’ll have no choice but to revoke your soap fan membership.

----

:lol: Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And if ever there was a time to be a pompous and arrogant jerk it would be having to get through scenes opposite Denise Vasi!

If it wasn't for TK Eileen Herlie's passing probably have been completely ignored by the show. It sure as heck would not have gotten an entire episode. And that poem he wrote (which, quite frankly was the only genuine moment in that episode other than Francesca James' scenes)...yeah what an @sshole.

• Members

Funny. I've never thought of TK as particularly arrogant. He strikes me as outspoken, emotional, and opinionated but no more so than many/most actors. And as someone noted above he gets hella points from me for his love of Eileen Herlie. TK could be the most arrogant prick on earth but the scene where Zach broke down in the elevator during Myrtle's memorial service got to me in a way few scenes - daytime, primetime, film, it doesn't matter - have in a long time.

I have no doubt "a co-star" called TK "a pompous and arrogant jerk." I bet if I asked around the TVGuide.ca offices the same words would be used to describe Branco. Along with "loner," "psychopath" and "person of interest."

• Members

If Branco has such disdain for the soap genre why is he even associated with it?

Maybe he should go see if the Weekly World News is hiring(since he loves to make up stuff).......

I can tell you for a FACT Thorsten is the least arrogant person. People who weren't fans that met him, became his fans instantly cause of the warmth and friendliness he showed them

Marceline I so have to co-sign this:

Archived