ATWT: October Discussion

• Members

That Katie vision stuff was a bit overextended. I did think it worked better than expected, and reminded me that in some way, Katie/Brad is the most tolerable Katie pairing has ever been in (I liked Katie/Simon but that went to hell after about a year). Terri Colombino did a good job with the whole labor and aftermath.

Stuart Damon's done a great job these past few days. He sells Ralph as a guy who is somewhat decent but who is also unstable and a coward.

I liked how they tried to tie everything together. The Dusty tie-in was awkward, but at least they tried. I don't care about Teri/Dusty though. The only person I've seen Dusty have chemistry with in recent years is Bonnie. I don't know why that ended. It never even really began.

Liberty having the miscarriage seems like a bit of a copout.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was shocked to tune into OLTL and see JJ! I always prefered him over Parker because the actor has more range and the character was less annoying. I knew he was joining the cast, but forgot about it. He looked much different, older and he has a better haircut. I'm really excited to see where they take his character. It's a shame ATWT didn't recognize what they had and give him more to do. Parker and Liberty are so isolated. If JJ and Faith were more heavily involved maybe I wouldn't be so irritated by the other two. They're in dire need of friends their own age.

Right now I'm still enjoying ATWT, but becoming annoying with certain things. I hate that in this HW switch they completely dropped the Adam story. Passanante is still around, so things like this shouldn't happen. Is Adam off the show? Does this mean we'll no longer see much of Margo? Plus, why did they waste Maddie in the story with Audrey and Henry? I guess it doesn't matter since maddie is so watered down now.

Although i haven't missed her, I'm finally ready for Carly to return and that's what I'm looking forward to now.

• Members

Wow...gotta say I liked today!!!! Another cliffhanger Friday, and special kudos to the PR department for not giving away a HUGE reveal in the previews for next week.

LOL...my Carjack heart FLOVED the nasty turn Janet took, accusing Jack of "not wanting to raise the bastard child of my bastard kid....and the Snyder boys are all off the hook..."...O. M. G! **giggles** What a bitch! I cringed when Jack kowtowed to her, excusing her bullying for the past few months, but for her to say that---WOW. Shows she doesn't know Jack at all. *happy dance* Jacket's going down.... <BEG>

Other than Austin Peck really hamming it it, I found myself affected by Katie's plight. Which is pretty unusual.

I wish Holden would 'do Maeve already and rub it in Lily's face. The latest go-round in the Lilden-mobile was the least interesting plot today---by far.

• Members

Wow PJ excited about an ATWT show...shocking news....hehe!!!

I had a feeling today's show would be good including another Friday cliffhange. It is nice that ATWT brought back the Friday cliffhanger again. I'm going to watch the show in a couple of minutes.

• Members

I am just liking the fact that Jack will have to deal with what he has done. It helps that I didnt care for the Brad character or Austin Peck. Jack hopefully will now see Carly in a different light. The are rumors she will be on that road trip with him. ATWT sure loves their road trips...lol. At least this isnt a teen road trip. And your Maura is coming around the corner PJ....LOL.

• Members

^^^I know...I'm so freakin' excited to get Maura back---I didn't think I'd make it at times! :lol:

The one really bad scene today was Peck going nuts at the OPD. So not going to miss him. I read Branco's article today, again pissing and moaning about how this is "ruining" the show. HELLO---how is getting rid of (arguably) your worst actor and creating a HUGE umbrella story out of it, "bad"? The show is more compelling than it's been in quite a while. If Branco bothered to remove his lips from Peck's pecker, he'd see that.

Archived