ATWT: October Discussion

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, Emma came back once Holden returned. She'll probably next be seen during the funeral this week.

I thought Friday's show was ok. The highlights were Maeve and Lucinda. Their scenes were Marland style with Lucinda making it clear who was boss...LOL. The other highlights were Margo/Katie/Kim. I wish Martha was back as Lily. The scenes with Paolo/Hensley were ok but could have rocked with Bryne.

I think Hensley is balding that's why Holden's hair is a mess. I think he is wearing a hair piece like the late great Ben Hendrickson wore on the show. Hensley's hair was thinning a while back and all of sudden he has all this hair.

• Members

I am catching up on last week and I wanted to say how much I LOVE Barbara's pink leather jacket. She's like the Rizzo of Oakdale!

I'm going to enjoy this return to three-dimensional Barbara, who has a life far beyond her children, while it lasts.

• Members

Finished Friday. Another solid episode, just as good in its way as the rest of the week.

I actually thought the Lily/Damian stuff on Friday was strong, one of many highlights of the week. There is only so much you can show of grief, so it was nice to have another story featured as well. Lily's "I am not that woman who just needs a man, any man" speech went so way to rectifying the problem of her weakly marrying Damian because she needed a man last month. I see in the previews she kisses Holden, but I hope they stay apart for a little while longer, even if they are apart due to misunderstandings. I want to see this triangle last another few months. Lucinda's confrontation with Maeve was funny.

I also liked Margo/Katie/Kim, and Henry being the one to catch Ralph.

Dusty/Teri are growing on me, and I like that Teri is another person feeling guilty because of what happened, although I do still wish Dusty and Bonnie had been explored further.

Archived