Guiding Light discussion thread

• Members

No they didn’t, at least not when Adam came back to town for Ross and Blake’s wedding in the mid-90’s. Not sure if they mentioned her during his ‘89 return either and wouldn’t be surprised if they did not. 

(On a side note I always thought Robert Milli looked a bit odd to be playing father to Zaslow, maybe Adam should have been an older brother instead?) 

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I definitely would've liked to see her clash with Susan Pratt's prickly Claire, or get to know Maureen a bit. There was a great scene with the two of them fighting over Maureen's qualifications in a recent summer '84 ep I watched.

Sort of an opposite situation, which I'm sure you already know about: Milli was the first Jim Craig on OLTL and played the interracial love triangle with Ellen Holly, only to be recast for whatever reason with the much older-skewing Nat Polen as a more conventional patriarch (to Holly's chagrin) which contributed to ending that story.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Thanks @victoria foxton . 

I never can remember how pregnant Maeve Kinkead was at this point. She seemed to already be trying to hide it here.

The optics of a woman around a decade older than Morgan berating her for not appreciating the devotion of a man also or nearly over a decade older than her play out in a more uncomfortable manner when someone as young as Kristen Vigard looked was in the role. Yet she still makes me care about Morgan, and I appreciate that Morgan was allowed to not be a saint at this time.

I've seen this one a few times but I'm still glad to see it back up on Youtube.

Edited by DRW50

• 2 weeks later...