B&B the Month of September

• Members

Were we supposed to feel sympathy for Donna in that last scene she had today? Because if that was the case they failed miserably. The only thing I feel for her is disgust. She is a totally useless character and I wish she was gone.

And on another note, what the hell was that Stepford wife outfit they had put Brooke in? I want the smart, sassy, sexy Brooke back instead of this bland podBrooke.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved seeing the promo of "Emmy Winner The Bold and the Beautiful" has a nice ring to it! Don't know if it's always deserving of the title, but to have one only once in all its years, I'm sure they've earned it somewhere along the way. So, deal B&B a solid and be happy for their win :):)

• Members

Preach it. Flannery just has to curl her fingers and hesitate and stutter over a few words and I am SOLD on her stroke. Gawd I worship this actress and could listen to her voice all day. "Why? Why? Why is this happening to me now? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?"

And I still adore any and all business scenes taking place at Jackie M (except for when Nick starts molesting Bridget and assaulting my ears with the singing. UGH). The Mills/Hearst/Flannery/Jones/Down chemistry is especially good.

OK, you know I love KKL but... her performance on Tuesday. With the Baby Voice on hyperdrive. Damn. It pains me to say it but I think RONN MOSS of all people actually out-acted her that day.

The actor who plays Justin is a keeper. I hope they keep him on as Bill's right-hand man and build up the Eye on Fashion side. Because fashion is nothing without hype, publicity and gossip, dahhhhling!

• Members

The look on her face suggests that 'Brooke' is asking the same question!

As for Stephanie... love Flannery, but I just don't give a crap about this illness storyline. Three strokes, one faked heart attack, a damn near emotional breakdown, a life filled with rage, and a host of other problems and nothing changes with Stephanie. I'm sure her comment that she's 'lived the wrong life' will amount to nothing. I want to cheer for Flannery's performances, but the character has become so one note I'm just left feeling sorry for her.

Can't Stephanie fall in love? (possibly would Taylor, that would shake things up)

Can't she become vulnerable and NOT have it be the result of a medical illness? (loved the storyline of Felicia's near death. THAT was such a change for Flannery and she gave Steph layers I hadn't seen in years).

What if her mother's death unleashed the rest of the 'abuse' storyline and we watched her dealing with it... notice how it just disappeared?

What would happen if Steph realized that Allie wasn't healing from having lost Darla? Would she regret her role in the coverup and prolonging Thorne and Allie's pain with that idiotic "whodunnit?"... letting Allie get close to Taylor only to have it blow up in that child's face?

If the writers haven't made made Steph gravely ill, or walking ball of rage, they don't seem to know that to do with her.

• Members

I wondered too if this referred to Hunter. But if so, I think the "co-star" she attacked was KKL, not Moss. Remember those cabin scenes? I could imagine Taylor losing it. Indeed, it looked in the mud bath like KKL was respectfully trying to avoid Tylo's face, but Tylo was spattering KKL's face. Finally, at the end of the scene, KKL started spattering Tylo's face. I could imagine Tylo freaked out and went apesh!t on KKL's ass after that scene.

• Members

I don't think it was KKL because if you look at the shots from the Emmy's where Tylo is grabbing at the Emmy, her and KKL are standing right beside each other. Ronn Moss is standing way over to the other side and John McCook keeps giving Tylo dirty looks. I thought he was giving her these dirty looks because she was grabbing for that Emmy like it was a storyline involving her that won, when she had nothing to do with it, but if she'd attacked Ronn, the looks could mean something else. Although some on other sites think it could be referring to Bo and Hope on Days, but has either one of them left the show?

Archived