B&B the Month of September

• Members

Seriously, it pissed me off. How insulting to all of the adoptive parents out there. Time after time soaps act as if they are second class parents. The really odd thing about this is that now Eric will be Marcus' legal parent and Donna won't. :blink: Of course, it's equally odd that someone who has already been adopted is being readopted as a grown man. This story is so beyond stupid.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Absolutely.

Let's see. Donna slept with one black man about 20 years ago. She disappeared. Now she has a black son. Hmmm. HUGE mystery there! What is the point? I guess with Stephanie's returning "illness" and Donna's returning 'lost love", we have a fissure in the unbreakable Eric-Donna union.

Yawn.

Isn't it time for Ridge and Brooke to break up? That seems more novel and exciting to me...

• Members

Maybe, just maybe we can be lucky to have Steph's stroke and Justin's entrance be the beginning of a Stephanie/Eric reunion? Let's face it, Donna/Eric is going nowhere. There would be more storylines for them as divorced and fighting over the mansion, the company and other stuff.

Texas Battle is beautiful, but he is playing Marcus as if he´s 9 years old. Marcus is in need of a personality change. New guy Justin Barber is fine, maybe there´s still a spark between him and Donna? Maybe they can be a family now, after spending 20-something years apart.

I think La Flannery will get nominated next year. She´s already had great material when Stephanie was fired from Forrester, she was at the bottom standing on the rocks on a beach looking out and remembering her life and then joining Jackie M. Now a stroke. Sounds like more Emmy-material to me.

• Administrator

Wow, I can't believe Justin found out about Marcus so quickly. Cat, you were right, this story is going to be over by Monday. This is brutal pacing! Brad Bell needs to give Gary Tomlin a call because Tomlin is like the master at pacing right now. LOL

Archived