B&B the Month of September

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Famous last words but... I am looking forward to the Donna's Babydaddy SL (I say "SL" but this will probably be wrapped up by next Monday. Trust). And I am not a Jennifer Gareis fan. She's been giving a pretty well-judged, understated performance, though. BTW, who is the actor playing Justin Barber? So far, so good!

One thing that chimed wrong, however, was Eric's plan to adopt Marcus. I know Marcus is singing "Eric Will Be Mah FATHER FIGURE" x 100, but what about his adoptive parents who raised his orphaned ass all these years? Changed his diapers? Put him through high school and college? Made him the fabulous human being that Eric was oinking about? What are they? Chopped liver? I guess money really does buy everything. :lol:

• Members

Okay, so they actually brought up Marcus' adoptive parents today, but it was like "I wasn't happy with them ... even though they took me in and loved me and fed me and put a roof on my head ... " LOL!

The adoption of a grown a** orphan child aside, I'm actually looking forward to this ... dare I be bold and presumptious enough to call it a story?

• Members

My guess is one of two things: [ A ] This will set up a nice little 6-week vacation or something, or [ B ] They're considering revisiting one of their all-time best stories (Steph loses her memory and lives with the homeless).

But who knows. Judging from the pace of the Marcus baby-daddy story and the Jowen reconciliation, this 'story' with Stephanie will be wrapped up in 5 days.

• Members

Great suggestions Mark but I suppose Steph's stroke is just an insta-plot device to drive a wedge between Donna & Eric...

...like Big Daddy is. But since the show is not half bad these days they might at least make it work.

I predict Emmy noms for La Flannery and John McCook if the material is any good, BTW...

Archived