B&B the Month of September

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was your imagination. Do we really have to downgrade to a monthly thread? I guess so....

I liked today's show...whimsy, a bit of reconciliation...clearly Brad & Co. are willing to move away from the B-R-T triangle for a while...and that's a good thing. It was a facile resolution...but a resolution nonetheless.

• Members

What is the point of having a 2 or 3 page weekly thread when B&B can have an 8 page monthly discussion?

As for the legit weddings, all of Brooke and Ridge's should have been declared legal as Taylor had death certificates issued each time she "died".

• Members

Oh, you're right about the monthly threads. It just makes me sad that B&B engenders so little discussion. Emmy winner and still no one cares.

I hope we've finally moved past Brooke-Ridge-Taylor once and for all. Let Ridge and Brooke anchor the show as a "stable" couple and as parents...and let's MOVE ON!

• Members

Okay, so I totally forgot about Jackie's hooker past and was like 'when did this happen?' Then I remembered Nick or someone having flashbacks of Jackie and her many gentlemen-callers. LOL!

Was Owen's twin just a one-off thing? What was the point? I was totally expecting Jackie to "indulge" in a threesome with the both of them at some point. BWAHAHAHA!!!

Now that everyone is all 'Kumbaya' at FC, I hope that doesn't mean Steph will be coming back. I want her to stay with Jackie M. She keeps the rivalry between FC and Jackie a bit more even.

I'm really starting to bet worried that Taylor might be written off now. All the peeps that would normally be "on her side" are all making peace with Brooke ... even Stephanie. And everybody and her own children are avoiding her like the plague. She just seems out of place on the show now. I really don't see where they can go with Taylor unless they're hooking her up with a new man. Maybe she can join the gang at Jackie, which would be fine with me since all the characters I care about at this point is over there.

• Members

Owen's twin was a stupid plot point to split Jowen up a minute. I'm annoyed they showed just a hand stab Owen's pic and then no follow up. So was that Whip or twin Casper? Hell don't make me think somebody is nutso then drop the ball.

DD and RH's arrivals are amounting to nothing. Whip is merely a confidante for Jackie, who acts like she can't live without Owen.:rolleyes: And Bill went all soft and gooey for Katie.:huh: I hope he's faking.

• Members

And who was that cutting that picture of Jackie and Owen? Was that the twin, too? I can't help but think that they planned to do more with this story, but when they realized that the Beemer couldn't play two distinctly different characters, they dropped the story. Or Brad Bell's ADD kicked in or both.

• Members

Once again Stuffy and BombBomb made no sense, why were they at the restaurant discussing Jowen instead of their own mother who is probably at home drowning her sorrows with her old buddy Mr Chardonnay? They could have had a few lines about how stoic she is being and how impressed they are by how well she is coping. It is just ridiculous why they would care so much about these acquaintances. Who writes these shitty scripts?

Maybe Taylor should set her sights on Bill Spencer.

• Members

They don't work for me either but thanks anyway.

Luckily I found another YouTube channel.

He couldn't go on being completely unlikeable forever. Something had to change for him to be a viable character.

We're supposed to assume it was Casper cutting the photo. Apparently Casper was only intended as a day player. I actually thought Beemer did a decent job for his one episode playing dual roles.

Archived