More ATWT casting news

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Members

Peter Parros? Wow. That came out of nowhere.

Is he returning with Jessica, for Bonnie's exit? Or is this because Mike's returning? I know Mike and Ben were childhood friends.

I was not a fan of Ben/Jessica but it would be nice if they could give the two characters closure.

• Members

I'm with P.J. I effing LOVE Peter Parros. I'm sure his return will coincide with Jessica's. But Carl, what's this about Bonnie leaving??

Mark Collier is a fave of mine. I know I'm one of the few, but he was a good fit for "Mike" IMHO. Not to mention his amazing chemistry with Terri Colombino. I'm sure the Matie romance will be rekindled now that Brad is on the way out. Or hell, who knows, maybe a Skatie reunion is in store? Or better yet, how about TIIC recycle yet another boring love triangle with Mike/Katie/Simon for the umpteenth time. *rolls eyes*

A big "EH!" on Paul Leyden. How many times now has he returned, only for his character to flip good stories on their ass and then run out the door within 3 months time? TOO MANY!!!! : angry: I'm also "eh"-ing because he'll be following behind Maura. She already has Craig and JackAss to deal with when she returns. Last thing she needs is another complication, further delaying the "end game" of CarJack. <_<

Archived