GH September Promo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The extended promo on DC looks AMAZING.. However the tagline is something along the lines of What family will lose one of their own.. That kind of sucks if Andrea is the only one who dies.. However, this looks really exciting.

• Members

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

Well, since she's the unofficial prime suspect in a murder investigation, yah! I can see the fallout being huge. And if she's killed by the real killer, then yah! That means lots and lots of suspense and ratings being pulled in to find out the true culprit.

HOWEVER!!!....

I think the carnvial is only going to last one or two weeks. MB just finished taping last week, so her final scenes are a good while away. So, unless she fakes her death, is in cahoots with someone, and/or speaks from beyond the grave for a few weeks, I don't think she'll be dying at the carnival.

I could be wrong though. Wouldn't be the first time...

Archived