GH September Promo

• Members

The promo looks AMAZING. And I'm so intrigued as to what is going to happen with this carnival! I wonder if this means exterior shooting, even if on the GH studios backlot, as I doubt they'd have assembled an entire carnival JUST for a promo...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL oh yeah? I heard they are working on getting Tamara Braun back as a reincarnation of Lila Quartermaine. This happens when Spinelli convinces Maxie to have a Hindu wedding ceremony (expect a Bollywood song/dance number). Reincarnated Lila seems to be drawn to Sonny. Fronz/Guza/Phelps will release a joint statement saying that "We had to to jump at the chance to bring back Braun (before Pratt could to AMC). With the popularity and success of Sarah Brown as Claudia and Natalia Livingston as Rebecca, this seemed like a no brainer!"

• Members

Or they could ask her to make a cameo as Claudia's mother Dominica. They would only require a 2 episode commitment. She'll sleep with Sonny in the first episode. It will be an epic love scene, only to be interrupted by Claudia who realizes that it's her mother.

They could also cast Dylan Cash as Uncle Rudy...who is a midget.

• Members

Well, if she took a leave of absence from Denny's and they wanted to do this right, Bobbie Spencer could have a nightmare where she remembers that Carly was actually quadruplets... and so Claudia, Carly, Jennifer and Tamara are all sisters.

Actually would be kinda cool if Claudia and Carly were twins or something separated at birth, good nod to Sarah Brown's work as Carly, and if Laura Wright ever left they could just give SJB a double role lol

• Members

There is a spoiler that Spinelli tries to overcome his fear of clowns and there is a picture of him dressed like a clown. Finally, he is dresses to match his personality.

Andrea will die at the carnival. Guza assures that the fallout with be huge. Riiight.

Archived