One Life To Live

• Members

I saw no one had started a discussion for this week. Today was alright, IMO. Starr and Coles wedding was sweet but I hated the end with Addie interrupting the JoP by saying "John McBain". Rex made me laugh when he washed his mouth out with dish soap after he kissed Stacy. Sky and Gigi are slowly becoming my favorite couple on this show. Loved how he wanted to tell Gigi about Rex and Stacy. I hope TPTB keep these two together.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You'd think Rex would have washed his mouth out after all the times he called Gigi slut and whore.

Two days in a row of Addie. A nice treat.

I'd rather they have just let Starr and Cole get married, it's not like they're going to suddenly become more interesting around other people.

• Members

Why was Tea flaunting herself around "Estrella's" wedding when she has repeatedly hurt Starr for her own agenda (first to get Todd cleared of kidnapping charges, then to make Starr see Todd was lying about accepting the wedding)? I know the feisty Starr is not coming back but I wish she'd told Tea to get the hell out.

• Members
I went in search of the thread. Thought there was a good reason why one didn't exist.

Even though I don't care about the bride or the groom, I liked the wedding. It is always a treat to see Addie.

If only the had written it this way from the beginning.

• Members

I really don't understand why no one told Viki about the wedding. She would've been there. Hated John McBain showing up and ending the show on Monday. Would've been better if there was silence from Starr or Cole or an 'I don't'

Stacy is disgusting. How long will it take for her to catch on about Rex?

• Members

You know when I first heard about the Fish/Kyle story I was really not that interested. Having seen the story start to play out now I'm actually getting into it. The actor who plays Kyle has really improved in the last few weeks and I like how Cristian and Layla are being tied into the story. I don't know why but I have this feeling that the story is going to turn very dark for some reason. It just seems that Kyle is a little off kilter to me. I think it would be great if they did a take on Fatal Attraction, with 2 male leads especially with Fish being a cop. He would either have to deal with Kyle somehow or be forced out of the closet.

• Members

The show has gone dark for a week. Are plots being rewritten? I hope they aren't going to end the stories with Kyle/Fish or Brody/Jessica -- those are the only two I'm really enjoying right now.

VickRobCal has put a bunch more vintage clips up on Youtube. Tina's trial by Jamie and Ursula, Megan/Sarah fighting over Bo, Mendorra, et al.

Archived