One Life To Live

• Members

Loved today's episode. It started out a little slow but really picked up. Shawn and Rachel are so adorable, and Greg's ominous questioning of there relationship has really peaked my interest. I just hope he doesn't break them up. Best lines of the week: Blair to Starr about Todd "Freakin LOSER" and Dorian to Lanngston "No fake fingernails, subtle makeup and practically my own hair". Good job to who ever the script writer was today for the comic gold.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so sick and tired of all of this talk of PAHHHHHHH.

I think I may enjoy where they go with Fish and Kyle. It's not coming off as shock value storytelling.

I want to care about the Langston/Markko drama, but Markko's parents are walking cliches and annoying to boot. Mr. Rivera is a hideous actor. Jason Tam, on the other hand, continues to be fantastic, and if they keep handing him material like this, he could definitely be a contender for next year's Outstanding Younger Actor Emmy, if he isn't too old by then.

• Members

A third wheel to Gigi and Rex, two of the worst actors and characters on the show? I don't know. If this story goes on then Schuyler may be on his way out.

If they keep bringing in new people than Schuyler, Kyle, and various others may be out soon anyway.

• Members

Nice to see we're finally getting to the Fish/Kyle storyline!! Finally a hint of it in today's episode..

I liked how everyone showed up in Dorian..well, maybe Lang's favor...

Please tell Gigi the truth Rex! I can not sit and watch them together for the next 5 months without her knowing it all!

• Members

After Geege kept almost everyone in the dark (everyone that mattered, anyway) about Shane's true paternity, I say let the bitch be ignent for a few more months. Ship 'em all off, if need be. And trust me, it need be.

Looking back through the episode...the waiter that threw Fish off at the restaurant wasn't even worth it. That hair? Blech!

Archived