Y&R: Episodes Discussion for the week June 22

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He got that drug that Juliet took in Shakespeare. Hopefully they will do a gay storyline justice and also introduce the forbidden love of Philips life that he left his life for. Either a former character that the audience, never knew was gay, or a new character.

Anyone else think that they are planning on having a Nina and Paul pairing? She has a comment Monday that had me lol, here's the jist

I also want a scene where Nina goes to Billy and requests that he do a DNA comparison test to P3. He loves Cane so much I'm sure he'd be glad to spit on a stick.

• Members

A drug that temporarily makes the heart stop beating?

I think MAB is going to go on and make Neil Lily's bio dad after this one. I could care less about that one though, even though it should have never been done to begin with.

• Members

She only awknowledged Jill's reaction to Katherine in the flashback, not Phillips's actual death and his life support failing.

LOL, I guess people fake life support and heart beats stopping too?

I don't get it, it seems very final. Bill Bell said numerous times he regretted killing Phillip, and after the death, Phillip was never assumed to be alive again and they never attempted to change this until now.

I hope not too, that would ruin whatever integrity Katherine has.

Very selectively though, as I mentioned in regards to the flashback. It's kind of manipulative storytelling, I think.

• Members

Good couple, both are such meddling characters. However, I think they would be boring together. I'm one of the few Ashley/Paul fans and thought TPTB missed the boat BIG TIME on that one. Plus, I'd hate to see Doug Davidson be paired with a recurring love interest like CLB is with TB. I really liked Nina with Ryan, because they were so different both physically and personally.

• Members

Jill laid with her son and was even crying all over him when he died. Surely, someone in the hospital room would have noticed a living pulse and a heart beat. With the way Jill slobbered all over him, how could he not have a reaction if he was faking his death? How did that machine fail in synch with Phillip's death, did Phillip have some type of telepathic powers we don't know about?

• Members

I don't hate Tammin Sursok but the accent is intolerable. How can we believe in the moment when she sounds like she's from Australia? It reminds us that TS is Aussie and not Colleen and the spell of the scene is broken. Christel Khalil is a more believable choice for Colleen that Aussie TS! What if Noah had a Russian accent? What if Jack had an Egyptian accent? Wouldn't we laugh our asses off?

Imagine I Love with Lucy with DA spouting a southern drawl but he's still supposed to be a Cubano? Even Barbara Eden did the exotic lilt to her voice thing for I Dream of Jeannie! If TS wants to work in this country, she needs to master a basic American accent.

• Members

Yes, but in the flashback she clearly stated that Phillip was dead (first the father, now the son). We also saw Jill climb on to Phillip's "lifeless" body, what more do you want?

IMO the way the scenes were filmed makes it seem like there is room for suspicion.

There's only so much crazy you can bestow on Katherine Chancellor, so I hope not too, LoL.

Selective or not, she's acknowledging all the key components that should be.

Archived