Y&R: Episodes Discussion for the week June 22

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I did like hunky Bobby Marsino, but not with mob stories. I'd love to see him come back from witness protection or wherever he went long enough to get together with Nikki, if MTS leaves the show. They could go together.

• Members

OK, this MTS contract drama crap. Um, it's been over a month since that news broke. If MTS already left officially, shouldn't we have heard about it by now? Also, If MTS refused a cut or whatever, I doubt they'd still be negotiating that contract. So, what the hell is up there?

Nikki's been slowly phased out anyway long before this contract stuff broke and even if she re-sings, I bet we'll see more of the same.

• Members

I wonder if we'll see any more of Paul than we do now, since Nina's a recurring character. I hope if they do get involved we hear some mention of Christine, especially with the man they shared (Phillip).

I don't even like to think about the MTS contract issue, although it's always in the back of my head when I watch her scenes. Whatever happens I hope she has some good material coming up, and not about Victor. The only thing I want to see with Victor is I want to see Nikki work to expose Adam, then when Victor is shattered (however shattered Victor can get) and assumes Nikki did this for a reconciliation, she tells him she's not interested. Then perhaps if MTS goes, she could just go stay with Casey.

• Members

:o:huh::o

You think??? Really???

It never crossed my mind.

That could be interesting, since there is the Cricket connection....but it never struck me because Nina is on recurring and Paul is "with" Nikki.

I wonder what I think about that.

I know they did the (successful) Mary Jane/Cane chemistry test, but I thought Nina sparked with Cane the other day.

• Members

Jeez, when did I say that I thoroughly enjoyed it? I just said that the thread didn't manage to keep up with the original premise. But then again how could it when a new episode hasn't even aired yet?

Archived