Y&R: Episodes Discussion for the week June 22

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's a soap yes, but this IS a rewrite that's altering history. That's my biggest gripe.

Return from the dead and paternity changing, this is some Lynn Latham sh!t. If they wanted to de-Chancellor Cane, they could have done it without a back from the dead story. Latham altered history, but MAB is doing it too. It's not too hard to see.

• Members

He was probably just as shocked as everyone else when it turned out he could be the father, since he didn't know about Billy. He knew he hadn't slept with her but probably figured that Chloe was onto the charade and had tracked down real Phillip and was carrying his baby.

• Members

But honestly, how many characters did Bill Bell bring back from the dead that we knew didn't fake their deaths or their deaths didn't end open-ended? Returns from the dead has never been a huge Y&R thing. Very disappointing to the show and its roots. Look how much paternity drama this show has dealth with this year too. Talk about overkill.

• Members

I'm sorry, I couldn't remember if that scene took place on Friday's U.S. episode or Monday's. It happened when Nina/Paul were chatting on the patio at Crimson Lights. Actually I'm sure it was Friday's U.S. episode (or the day before that). What are you smoking?! LoL

Archived