Y&R: Episodes Discussion for the week June 22

• Members

Yeah but Cane was more obsessed with that baby than he should have been, to the point that he pretty much tossed Lily aside to have one that he knew wasn't his. I'm surprised he's not claiming that he can be a possible father of Sharon's baby. Actually, that might have been more interesting than her and Billy.

Also while Chloe was banting it around town that she was carrying Cane's baby, how could he come out and say, oh despite the fact that I'm a possibility, that is impossible because I'm a fraud.

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Couldn't Chloe have paid off the tech to lie about DNA result? That's not too much of a re-write.

Nominees for Cane's Parents:

• Victor Newman & Gloria Fisher in a drunken night of sick debauchery
  • Mel Gibson & Tina Turner got a little too cozy on the set of Mad Max
  • A kangaroo & a koala
  • Jack & Mary Jane. Cane's stupidity drove her crazy.
  • Nikki Newman & Paul Williams. He gave her more than an STD that special summer.
  • He was created in a lab by the some scientists who made Dan Quayle.
  • He's the real Victoria Newman, switched at birth with Coma Vicky. He had a sex change when none of the boys wanted to date such a tall girl.
  • Malcolm Winters & Jill Abbott in a tawdry off-screen affair. Lily's grossed at first but then decides to keep it in the family.

• Members

Yes, and let's not forget when Jill squeezed the hell out of David Kimball's balls to try and prove he was faking his catatonic state. If there was a flatline monitor at Phillip's death, a doctor pronouncing him dead at the bedside... then it wouldn't work too good. But we had none of that. I grant you, it's a SMALL HOLE to drive your plot through, but it's STILL THERE. And since theyr'e bringing back such a stellar actor, it's all worth it.

• Members

They're all going to join Lauren, Traci, and Danny for a big I Love the 80s concert. This causes Phillip to have a nervous breakdown as he remembers those songs from his youth, and he drops an amp on Gloria's head. Gloria doesn't seem to notice, but does ask why Phillip has such assy behavior. Sharon, however, is devastated at hearing what she thinks is the word "Cassie", and to get through her pain, has sex with Cane, Nick, Billy, Jack, and Murphy.

• Members

The source of that plane crash was never explained. It seemed briefly that it was sabotage...but that was an open question. Was the mob/Walter Palin trying to bring down Nikki (who was originally intended for the plane)?

I know some stories are best left unfinished...but that is one that bothers me a little....

Archived