Y&R: Week of May 25, 2009

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

quien?

OK, I am watching yesterday's Y&R and LMAO at Adam eavesdropping on Ashley talking to GhostJohn. If Ash is considered nuts for seeing dead people, what does that make Jack? And Billy? And Traci! :lol:

• Members

:lol: God is gonna get you for that, DeeDeee. Lovely Beth Maitland will, too! I wish she were on more often.

Still on yesterday's epi... I am warming to Clementine more and more. That scene between Mac and Chloe was great.

• Members

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

RECAST VICTORIA!

• Members

Yeah... I don't think you can stress that enough. Nobody will listen anyway.

OMG... a J.T. sighting... I could almost call him "J.T." just because this is not even similar to what this character used to be.

• Members

The truth is they need to better develop Chloe /Billy's dynamic because Billy doesn't want to be in the trappings of a marriage and fatherhood either, the only reason I see for him to stay married is because he's lazy and on a soap or any drama series that is boring motivation for a character.

• Members

I wonder if he is supposed to be understated in this story. He has never been an animated character. Personally, his realistic portrayal of a "dude" captures a lot of the men I know and have been involved with. You practically have to drag out of them what they are feeling or thinking. It's frustrating to me because it so damn real. Not everyone is emotional.

• Members

I mean I appreciate that side of Nick too, I always say he brings this everyday guy to Nick. How-ever there has to be a reveal for the viewer at high emotional points in this story. He is missing those beats i.e. the time when he packed his bag and moved out. MS ate him up in that scene they could have sent JOSH home for the night and used a stand in for that. His scene with PB yesterday was ok but it wouldn't have been out of character for him to bring more angst. Sharon's confession about other men at the cabin, his reaction was ehhh....

He's doing ok, but SC , PB, MS are all giving these wide ranged, emotional, raw performances that's leaving him in the dust. SC is subtle too. Sure she does emotions well, but she has found ways to connect to the material that out-does JM by far right now.

Archived