Y&R: Week of May 25, 2009

• Members

Well well well, the board is back.

I'm really sick of the writers creating conflict with Billy and Chloe by imposing this ludicrous notion that another man raising Delia would be detrimental to both Billy and Delia. First, it was Chloe leaving town that provided the obstacle. Then, it was Cane possibly raising Delia, which was a worthy motivation, although with various faults. Now, it's this possible demon stepdaddy?

For God's sakes, man, let ths story die.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved this. It was not nearly extensive enough for me :) . I wanted to see other sets, real dressing rooms, hair/makeup. I didn't give a sh!t about the wardrobe, but she loved it :)

Lane interviewed in LA yesterday.

Now we can see what they're like in real life!!

ETA: "HTML mode" seems busted. Here is the link

http://www.ktla.com/video/?autoStart=true&...;clipId=3799548

• Members

I would have loved to see the other sets, or maybe see other stars on the set. I just wanted someone to quickly ask Heather Tom if she would ever come back to the place where her acting is appreciated.

Also, funny how she found those shoes and immediately took them home.

• Members

So the board is back.

I liked MTS's tour of the set. It was fun hearing MTS call Heather, "baby" and seeing Don Diamont. They are really are across the hall from each other.

I watched DG and Lily's clip was enjoyable. He looked much younger and she looked more mature.

Only Peter Bergman and Elizabeth Hendrickson can keeping me watching Y&R live.

• Members
Oh God! This is terrible. In no way should Twitter or Facebook be used as a measure of one's intelligence or study of character, but daaaaamn.

-OMG don't tweet and drive at the same time it's not a good idea. LOL. But seriously.

-Okay so our producers so just lied to use. They sad we were done filming and now they say we have 3 more scenes to shoot. I'm so HUNGRY!!!!!

-Kisses and hugs to all my twiggers lol

And she likes The Game? Really?

"I'll be praying for her."

• Members

ITA. They are running out of contrived reasons for Billy to stay or re-think staying with Chloe. Billy is unhappy so he should leave. I didn't understand why he called Chloe and asked to her come back when he has no interest in her or the baby. It isn't like Chloe is scheming to keep Billy and Mac apart so there is no obstacle for Billy to be with Mac. This is angst for angst sake and it is ridiculous.

Archived