Y&R: Week of May 25, 2009

• Members

Probably if I lived mere blocks away from the beach in a semi-tropical state, and surfed (a life-long dream of mine), then I, too, would be living in Havaianas. Country-club Wisconsin? I'm sure guys DO wear them but they are probably frat boys who can't be bothered to change out of their shower sandals.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Abby and Noah can stay. :P So can Raul.

Honestly, I didn't even realize I was gunning down all the young 'uns. I just went for any character who had outstayed their welcome -- even the ones I really like. Michael Grazadei being a prime example.

A couple I think SHOULD be on the show but the actors portraying them are, IMHO, crap. That's why there are a bunch who should come back in a few month's time, when the canvas has freed up some. Graz, for example. Vail Bloom, who I think is rather an alluring presence but needs a mentor like Jill in her life. I'd even be open to Thad Luckinbill returning -- even though I think JT is the most pointless character on the planet.

But unless Amelia Heinle wakes the heck up, she needs to go because her Victoria is insufferable -- and insufferably boring. Christel Khalil is a rotten actress who thinks acting = playing herself. I can't believe a married woman is playing such an insipid, babyish role. I've seen grittier work on the Disney channel. In fact, that might be a good place to look for the next Lily. Those Disney kids are dying to play more adult stuff. Miley Virus said she wants to win an oscar in five year's time. For reals!

As for Colleen, no offence to Tammin but a grave injustice was done against Adrianne Leon, in my view, and that needs to be made right. By bringing that fiery sexpot back.

• Members

I noticed the flip flops. I thought they were appropriate.

I live in a warm place, but I never wear flipflops. For me it is Birkenstocks or Tevas. But I understand the flipflops for a young man like that at a summer beach party.

But your comment makes me smile, since you nearly vomited at Beemers flip flops months ago.

The college kids wear nothing else to class where I live.

• Members

I look at Chloe and Billy like Jill and Jack. They will be life long sparring partners and perhaps occasional lovers, forever tied together with this baby. Right now it doesn't make much sense for them to be together when he obviously doesn't really want her. Maybe he'll miss her if he doesn't have her, but they can be spending their time in much hotter more torrid love affairs. I am really excited to see if they pair Chloe up with

having great chemistry.

• Members

lmao!!! But I so agree, today would have been perfect if it wasn't for having to bare through that silliness. I kept forgetting they were a part of today's episode while watching but then the scenes would come back. But I loved loved loved todaty's shows otherwise

• Members

Awesome picture DeeDee! :lol:

Me too and each time it was like getting hit with a bucket of cold water. Other than that today's show was greatness. That Jack/Billy confrontation was awesome. PB and Billy Miller both brought it.

Nina knows something isn't right with Cane's story. And we are getting the first hints of where this story is headed with the flashbacks of P3.

Archived