AMC: Friday, May 15, 2009

• Members

He knew Adam was in trouble and knew Adam had people after him. I am sure he did it to throw people off.... he'd sacrifice himself for Adam. He is selfless like that. If that's how they write it I can handle it. Adam would never throw his brother under the bus to save himself and if Pratt writes it that way, then its a travesty. Its terrible if Stuart did die, but I'd rather lose Stuart than Adam. Adam is a pillar in Pine Valley, Stuart has maybe been in 10 episodes the last two years combined. He's been there for continuity which is great, but if I had to pick which character to lose it would be Stuart ahead of Adam. I'd like to know if there are methods to the madnes..... or if it was just for shock.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL.

It's the same reason everybody chose the same night to kill Adam. That and he probably bumped into Adam and was trying to protect his brother...or he had to wear a suit for a party.

Heh, sounds like a game of Clue. They should have all had different Clue like weapons. Parlour Adam totally had the Stuart look, but the again the Stuart entering the mansion earlier had the Adam look. Maybe Stuart has split personalities? Oh and maybe it was Stuart's split personality that killed Dixie.

• Members

Jacob Young was absolutely horrid today IMO. What could/should have been a great scene was ruined by his terrible acting

LOL at Adam beating Tad with a fire poker :lol:

Poor Stuart :(

I'm glad Annie can be ruled out as the shooter(since she was with J.R). I had a bad feeling Pratt might throw her under the bus.

And unless the window was open, Kendull couldn't possibly be the shooter cause I didn't hear any glass break when the shot was fired.

Archived