AMC: Friday, May 15, 2009

• Members

I didn't love this episode. I don't usually love "event" episodes especially when you have to twist and bend stuff to fit a little too many of the pieces in. That said I felt this was an amazing episode for David Canary. He got to play everything today and then some and he did a fantastic job.

Krystal said one of the chambers were empty in the gun.

Yeah, there were definitely Erica, Erica Kane legs their for a brief shot around mid show. Liza legs at the beginning I believe.

I want to know who threw water in his face. I'm betting it was Emma. Speaking of which, Emma and A3 together - the cuteness.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^But it was Greg Madden a "villain" we were supposed to hate, and want dead.

When you have a "legendary" character like Adam then I don't think it would be wise to have it be a huge character. Like some people hate that Zach killed Erica's son (omg I forgot his name haha), and still won't forgive him and hate his character.

And Erica's son wasn't even that important, so just imagine how people will feel if you were to kill off "Adam" esp when the truth about who it really was comes out. I could never forgive a character for killing off Stuart at all, that's just all kinds of wrong.

So even if its a cop-out, I'd rather it not be a major character...well if Zach or David did it I wouldn't mind cause I hate them.

• Members

I don't even watch AMC regularly and a couple weeks ago, I figured that it is the nurse that David hired to drug Adam who kills Stuart. Who else is there that has had access to the house and is not a major character?

• Members

Adam/Stuart was my favorite dual role on soaps, second being Vicky/Marley and Lily/Rose. I wish they always didn't have to end with one dying. I would have liked to have seen Stuart retire somewhere, even though I know that isn't dramatic. At least he had a memorable exit, I guess.

• Members

I hope it's not nurse Gayle!!!! That would be a huge letdown, imo.

It's probably Palmer since James Mitchell is seldom on anymore.

I don't see how it could be Stuart who was shot when Adam was thinking he deserved it for what he put everyone through. Was that a piece of dialogue from an earlier episode like all the threats at the end?

Speaking of which, I thought the rest of the episode was excellent until he was shot and heard all the voices at the end, which was just overkill (no pun intended)!

Archived