AMC: Friday, May 15, 2009

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

for some odd reason i don't think he's dead i'm looking at the last 2 mintues and it seems to me he's faking his death it took him too long for his eyes to close and he forced his eyes closed. I'm hoping one of the shooters got hit or a innocent bystander(RYAN).

• Members

Actually, I thought that part was great. Everything was melodramatic, but in a good way. If it's not nurse Gayle, then I think it's Little Adam. It'll be like when Joey shot grandma Kate. Social issue storyline: don't play with guns, kids.

• Members

What a great episode. I stopped watching AMC long ago but someone told me to check it out. I hate they killed Adam or Stuart, but I wish I knew who some of the people were. Who is the woman talking to the two kids and why does JR say Adam killed Dixie? The only problem with this mystery is the structure of it. Any of the people we saw could randomly be determined the killer thereby making the whole mystery a sort of fake mental exercise. To be a great mystery there can only be one killer possible and the solution should be really a surprise. Be it Kendell, JR or her husband, what will be the surprise when the killer is revealed?

• Members

One thing that bothered me and made me chuckle was that when Ian "died," Kendall just rushed out of the hospital. If I were her, I don't know, maybe I would allow myself to grieve for a second or two and then go kill Adam. I know that the writers were trying to advance the plot, but it just seemed ridiculous.

Also, I lost track of how many guns were actually in the mansion. It got confusing. Regardless, should be an intriguing murder mystery for the summer.

• Members

Wow - that was one intense hour of TV! Loved it all --- sure, some of it was contrived as hell (hello Zendall - worst parents ever leaving your presumed dead baby alone in the hospital....but anyway....) ---- but who cares? I was glued to my set!

Angela Tessanari is a soap directing genius! She made that episode for sure. Really loved all the exterior shots too.

Everyone put in a great performance - and I loved how all the characters were used.

Poor Stuart :( But yeah, why was he dressed up like Adam? Part of the mystery I guess -- can't wait for next week.

• Members

I'm hiping it's not nurse Gayle either... If it was Palmer I admit I migth be ok with that as it's obvious poor James can't work much longer and it would send his character out with a bang and tie into their eternal rivalry.

someone mentioned Stuart havign m,ultiple personalities--remember when he was introduced to the show he was a schizophrenic, dangerous character Adam had to keep locked in the attic--some of that could come back I guess?

Maybe it's Brooke :D

Archived