B&B: Week of May 04, 2009

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wanted to kiss the cook! Right there :)

Today's script was uncommonly good...funny...interesting groups we haven't seen together in a while. That was Martha Byrne, ladies and gentlemen, and she did great!

• Members

I thought today sucked. Good God, I love Brooke, but citing her protective mothering skills is never a good idea. I think Owen's now a himbo, and the Logan sisters scene kind of left me cold.

• Members

I love it when Brooke becomes Stephanie.

Owen was ALWAYS a himbo :)

I loved seeing Heather Tom again...and I like her with her sisters, even if she really exceeds them both as an actress

• Members

Speaking of, what, pray tell, happened between DD and SONY or CBSD? I don't have any facts at all, but I get the impression there's bad blood somewhere. Is anyone here allowed to talk?

• Members

Yeah, I did notice that. Just as I noticed how Joan Van Ark (Gloria #1) suddenly decided "the grind" of soaps was too much for her shortly before Latham, whom she accused once of "ruining" her character, Val, on KNOTS LANDING, joined Y&R as a "creative consultant".

• Members

Brandon Beemer did a chat session on another board earlier today, and he indicated that Owen is going to continue bouncing between Bridget and Jackie, with Nick thrown into the mix too.

Mr Beemer promises too that he won't be wearing too many clothes over the next few weeks, which I'm not complaining about LOL

• Members

Also, I was reading an interview with Don Diamont, and he said that he's working with Susan Flannery, Jennifer Gareis and KKL - Bill is obviously going to hook up with one of the Logans.

• Members

I've got an idea for that - as the war between the Forresters and Jackie M escalates, Nick needs a saboteur on the other side. He sidesteps Stephanie and tells Clark to make 'friends' with Pam. Clark turns on the charm and woos Pam. He ends up swooping her off her feet and she is torn between her loyalty to Eric and her love for Clark. Pam decides to go sabo - and messes with the FC line at the fashion show. Jackie M triumphs, FC loses. Clark, not really loving Pam dumps her afterwards - she goes crazy and wreaks havoc on him and Jackie M.

Archived