B&B: Week of May 04, 2009

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, young Brad was drippingly hot....as a super skinny, super-ripped, cutoff wearing young pool boy/gardener. He was a hot boy.

This bearded, soul-piercing dark eyes fella, 20 years older, is an insanely hot man. Different generation, hot in different ways.

You know, the thing is, there have been times when I really liked his acting. There was a point, after Brad had inherited Raytech, where Brad suddenly had confidence and cockiness...it ws a palpable shift from the sweet boy he'd once played. We'd seen his EVOLUTION, so seamlessly, that it became clear the actor had grown with the role.

When I compare him to -- say Ronn Moss or Winsor Harmon or Texas Battle or John McCook -- maybe even to Kyle Lowder -- he is OLIVIER!

I hope. I think there will be chemistry.

Yes. Esp. if Owen

• Members

I'm enjoying Jackie/Owen, Mr Beemer and Lesley Ann Down are steaming it up, and of course that man should be permanently without clothing. :D:o:D

Very obvious Ridge will go back to Taylor, methinks Rick will push him over the edge if he tries one more stunt with Steffy, and the icing on the cake will be the invalid Bridge marriage LOL

As long as it ends Bridge and frees Brooke up for a new man, bring it on!

• Members

Yes. I'm still not sold on the beard... I'm gonna have to see him onscreen. But DD, to me, is the hottest man in this world. And I just wish wish wish that he stays on for a long-long time... unless they want him back on Y&R :lol:

Oh, and

God, that would be soap opera heaven! :lol:

• Members

Does anyone else think Brandon Beemer looks like Dave Annable from Brothers & Sisters? I really noticed the resemblance yesterday. Geez he looked very good in those grey pants.

I didn't notice until yesterday that Jack Wagner finally got a haircut.

• Members

Total agreement. That was an F-you to the actor, I believe. He's a bit disgruntled about it too. For example, he would not discuss his Y&R ouster with Michael Logan, preferring not to comment.

Beemer is all angular. I still think the more interesting beat would be to make Owen RIDGE'S unknown illegitmate son.

• Members

OK, I don't watch B&B and have no plans to start. I just never turned off the TV after Y&R like I usually do. But that lady with the BIG HAIR is simply annoying. Good thing I don't watch this show, cuz I couldn't make it through a scene with that chick.

• Members

Absolutely WORD. The image of Brad trapped under the ice may be a classic Y&R image, but never ever ever ever ever make a death so permanent because it might come back to bite you in the ass. I wish it was just a suspected death. Now the character can never come back without loosing all credibility. :(

Archived