B&B: Week of May 04, 2009

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

KKL looked really good today. I hope when Bridge finally blows up she ends up with someone new. Someone who isn't Nick, although it would almost be funny if she set her sights on him again just when he and Bridget are getting back together.

• Members

I wish they'd write strong, take no bullshit Brooke more. Especially with Rick, that little (^*%*%. Although I wish she wouldn't have held out her marriage being at stake like a carrot on a stick. She should make Rick stop being an asshat to her, because she is his mother. He's too old to be pulling out grilled cheese sandwiches and emotionally blackmailing her.

• Members

I think that's inevitable, but I'd rather it be he and Taylor, I think. I really don't want to see Taylor and Ridge again. I feel Taylor deserves something different (and better). Not that the person you mentioned is that necessarily, since I'm not a big fan of his portrayer.

• Members

I thought that grilled cheese was priceless!

Oh, and I don't want any more Taylor...certainly not with a new man. Still, my spidey-sense says that Taylor gets her Ridge back...and Brooke gets her sexy new man...and Ridge fumes with jealousy.

Archived