Y&R Spoiler - Sharon has a...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There are more possibilities if the baby is Billy's. Sharon and Nick don't find instant happiness, but eventually they may get back together in spite of it. Jack and Billy will be at odds, leaving the door open for Victor to swarm in. Billy will be in serious hot water with Chloe since she's stated he can have his affairs, as long as they don't come back to publicly humiliate her. If the baby is not Billy's, what was the point of having their affair?

• Members

to make Phyliss' child Jacks and Sharons baby turn out to be Nicks would just be lame IMHO.

It just proves as a happy ending of sorts, and thats nice and all. But this is a romantic comedy. Its a soap opera. Long term drama plays out much better the other way around, esp is they put Nick back with Sharon. They will always have to deal with Phyliss and Jack via being the babys parents.

• Members

Conflict between Jack and Billy, when Jack finds out Billy is among the possible father's. But I still think Jack will be the father and that will be the Cassie story coming full circle because Cassie wasn't Nick's bio daughter either.

Plus they really need to establish Jack with a family that is in town. They can bring back Kyle and really should bring back Kemo as well (but I doubt they will).

• Members

I think Sharon is carrying Nick's baby and, sadly, in the passage of time, we'll learn that Summer is Jack's. And that will set the stage for, in 2015, the two end-game couples to finally come together.

• Members

It was interesting when GL tried it (the first time), but now it's just stale and overused. A soap story I hope never happens again, but that's just my own personal opinion. I know others like it, but I've never bought it, even if it does happen in reality.

Archived