Y&R Spoiler - Sharon has a...

• Members

According to SOD - Sharon is stressed to the max, on top of everything else that has happened in the past few months, and now finding out she is pregnant and it is the anniversary of Cassie dying, Sharon falls asleep and is visited in her dreams by her daughter Cassie. Their discussion turns to Cassie's prophecy on her death bed "you will have another little girl", Sharon thinks it is a sign of Nick being the father of her baby and that they will have the little girl Cassie told them they would have. Cassie tells Sharon something else that changes all of that, and it's very, very upsetting to her. This dream then becomes a nightmare." Grimes will air on May 6.

I hope Cassie also calls her mom on the carpet for being the town mattress! "geez Mom can you not keep your legs shut!!! and for God's sake learn to use protection, ask Noah to give you some of his condoms in case one of your men do not bring their own!!!"

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know and I hate it! I really cannot stand Nick. I wish Jack had an established family of his own children in Genoa City. I always enjoyed the scenes with him and Noah as step father and step son.

• Members

I still think that Nick/Phyllis little girl is actually Jack/Phyllis. Nick ran off with the results, and Phyllis has only been able to go by his word that the baby is his. Plus he lost his memory during the plane crash and still hasn't recovered all his memories. So yeah, Jack's the daddy. It will probably come out when the little girl reaches college. :ph34r:

Archived