Y&R Spoiler - Sharon has a...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Summer was really Jack's and not Nick's I would love that. If the baby Sharon is carrying is Jack's, I'd love that too. If Mary Jane steals both Summer and the new baby and shoots Nick, who tries to rescue the children that aren't even his, I'd love that even more!

• Members

I truly truly LOVE this writing team. They are simply DIVINELY TWISTED and CLEVER!!!! :P:lol:

Cassie comes to visit her mother almost 4 years later..interesting. One thing is for certain is that Sharon never understood Cassie and Cassie understood her mother all too well and seeing as Cassie understood her mother all too well and Sharon is really not that bright :lol: , this could be a case of "Mommy, I can see you misunderstood what I meant AS USUAL"!! I hope Cassie does have some other nice words for her mom regardless though but as usual it will be ALL ABOUT SHARON in the end!!

I think Nick involved in this story is probably a wonderful red herring for the writers to run with...but IMO I think his involvement is more geared towards the Phick side of things more than anything else. But I love the fact that Sharon is in a 3-way WTD s/l, PRICELESS. I can remember SC saying in a recent interview that Sharon would never sleep with a married man nor break up a family but in this case it could be 2 families w/a young child and a baby and her own son. :lol::lol::lol: Not to mention how this pregnancy might very well shake the very foundation of the Abbott family...sort of like how Sharon almost torpedoed Victor & Nick's relationship.

MAB has been reading my mind, Sharon has come full circle alright, FULL CIRCLE LMAO!! B)

• Members

I'll see your plot twist and raise you one: Nick fathered Sharon's baby, but Phyllis switched the DNA tests, making everyone think the father is Jack. Mary Jane steals the baby (OMG, "Mary Jane steals the baby"?, this is like "Bad Day at Apartment 3-G"!); then, posing as Sharon, gives the child to an L.A. attorney, who arranges an adoption by none other than Eric and Donna Forrester.

• Members

I'm having BAD AMC/OLTL crossover flashbacks. I feel like a 'Nam vet.

Though I'm sure if done it would be executed infinitely better than that crapfest, at least on the Y&R end.

I'm not crazy about Sharon having 3 options for her child's father or the prospect of her having another child right now but I don't hate it. But really if ANYONE should be taking birth control pills on the regular, it's Sharon.

• Members

Wow. Now all we need is a B&B-style centrifuge to really make the story blow our minds. Did Bill Bell still script that for Sheila over at B&B?

You obviously had me up to this point...I live with that twist, assuming Sharon's baby is Nick's....

But, then, you lost me. :(

Joshua Morrow rocks, even if Nick is a slimeball at the moment! :)

• Members

I think itd quite obvious this baby will be Nick's.... I am sure Phyllis will definitely pull a DNA switch just to prolong the story...... but its clear Nick and Sharon are the end game.

It be interesting if Marry Jane in fact did play into this...... its going to be a Bill Bell type story..... it will take a while for this one to be resolved.

• Members

There are "no "endgame" in soaps!!! Just as there are no "happily ever after"!! :lol: Anyone, and I mean anyone who throws out that pile of rubbish is trying to sell us something and we have bought it...well not me. :lol: They just say that to stall and prolong the story that could take a longggggg time to tell. Now if MAB, HS and their band of merry writers are telling their story in the Bell way..well...I am going to just expect the unexpected on this one at the last minute. I doubt very much Phyllis will be switching paternity test, but I hope she does make Nick and Sharon very QUEASY..oh wait a minute, Sharon already is....then I shall just say QUEASIER!!! :lol:

But Sharon in a 3-way WTD with awesome repercussions for a group of families on this show is PRICELESS!!! It's like someone asked me what I wanted for Christmas and said, "here you go, ENJOY"!!!

• Members

If anything, this story has actually made me think less of Nick and Sharon as a couple, and made me think Nick simply uses and discards women, as his father does. Before this story, I actually believed Nick truly cared for Sharon and had some respect for her. If the story is to put Sharon and Nick together again, they have a very long way to go besides a miracle pregnancy to replace Cassie.

• Members

You know what the sad part of all this is....the very fact that Nick and Sharon have Noah and obviously he was not enough. I truly don't get it. He is their biological child and the writers completely ignore him and consider him as an afterthought!!! Unreal. I also love how Sharon's mental breakdown, kleptomania has seemed almost evaporated. :rolleyes: It was so obvious that this was where the writing was headed all along.

I don't even care who the father of Sharon's baby is...all I can think of is Sharon is in a 3-way WTD storyline and the repercussions of it. :lol:

Archived