Y&R Spoiler - Sharon has a...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmmm...Jill took a good tumble after being "pregnant" with Stuart Brooks' baby...but alas, that was a bogus pregnancy.

I'm vaguely disappointed that Sharon got pregnant...though I like the story complications...but I would actually have preferred a venereal disease...though I understand why they didn't go with that.

I HOPE HOPE HOPE Noah calls her on the carpet for this!

• Members

Well, I'm glad someone likes this plot twist, b/c I think it stinks. We cannot trust Nick and Sharon (who I'm not rooting for, by the way; nor am I rooting for Nick and Phyllis) to find their way back to each other organically; no, we have to contrive a pregnancy to keep Nick and Sharon in each other's orbit. Of course, Noah's still there, and he hasn't done anything to bring his parents closer together; but, who cares, maybe this rugrat will? Besides, won't it be bananas when Phyllis adds two-and-two and flips her ish? Because, who could resist Phyllis whenever she's lost her frigging mind? :rolleyes:

• Members

on tomorrow US show

"Sharon is on the phone with Noah. She tells him that she is too tired to do anything with him, and he hangs up on her. She lays down to nap. In her dream, she sees Nick pushing a little girl on a swing. Suddenly she sees Cassie, who says, "I told you there would be a baby - a little girl." Sharon tells Cassie she misses her, and is glad she's carrying a girl! Cassie says the baby girl she's referring to is already there - it's Summer! Sharon faints and Jack catches her! Jack turns into Billy!"

Archived