Y&R/ Maria Bell losing their way?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But you know what...even if he wasn't "prepared"...just reacting...she gave him everything he needed. He played passive and stunned and self-loathing I guess. But she was ON FIRE.

I'm hoping someone hires her and lets her play what she is capable of.

• Members

Personally i hope he is faking. I think it would be a brilliant twist if Adam faked his blindness to get out of prison and now he is plotting revenge against Victor and Jack. The gaslighting of Ashley confuses me. I can see why Adam would be behind it, obviously to get back at Victor and/or jack. But Estella's part makes no sense. Why does she dislike Ashley? Is there some hidden backstory the viewers aren't aware of yet. It'll be interesting to see how MAB handles it.

JT has been in dire need of a storyline. His marriage to Victoria is a snoozefest.

I think its clear Sharon and Nick are endgame but it could be years before they get there. However I'm still not convinced that once Nick & Sharon reunite, Phyllis will be completely out of the picture. I see this triangle going the way of Ridge/Brooke/Taylor on B&B. That merry-go-round has been going on for over an decade now.

They need to cut their losses with Tyra and Ana. If they want to save the Winters family they can start by bringing Malcolm and Drucilla back. Malcom and Drucilla really brought fire to Neil and Olivia who were otherwise dull.

Since i doubt SM and VR will come back recast them. I also think they should bring Nate Jr. back.

• Members

Ms. Rowell had a decade in this demanding and unrewarding industry to back it up. Nia Peeples has a creaky resume barely fit for I Love The 80s at this point. Maybe she can do DVD commentaries for Walker. Or, of course, Deep Star Six.

Still waiting, Sylph.

• Administrator

Really? People are not allowed to bitch about Y&R? See Mark's post: http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/index.p...st&p=711030

So please stop constantly saying Y&R is the only show people aren't allowed to bitch about because it's totally false.

Also, people are allowed to having opposing opinions in DTS. If you only want a one-sided discussion, there's the love/hate forum.

• Members

I think it has to do with Sabrina, and the fact that Ashley so quickly "usurped" her "rightful" place as mistress of Victor's manor. More than likely, too, we'll learn down the road that Rafe and Estella were her (Sabrina's) bio mom and half-brother, but that's only speculation.

Oh, God, I hope not. :lol:

• Members

You missed the final thing I said: I still participate. That means actually talk and exchange decent discourse. I may be an [!@#$%^&*], but I like to think I am not a bully.

BTW, just to be helpful, here's where we left off. You said you thought TV wasn't worth it anymore. I said:

edited: Oh, SUBTLE, guys.

Archived