Y&R: Week of April 20, 2009

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does anybody else LOL when a character says, "No, I am not Okay." It always reminds me of the infamous Brenda Dickson!

Monday's show is awesome! I'm not going into details but I loved the scenes at Crimson Lights. And now I'm convinced that Gloria will be Katherine's daughter if only to intensify the angst of it all.

• Members

Believe me I agree, but unfortunately I see it going this way.

LoL, it's silly but I forgot my password and was too lazy to recover it. So, I finally did it tonight. Actually, I did try once awhile ago, but I got frustrated cause it wouldn't work, but it worked tonight!

• Members

Oh sh-t I forgot to add that Nia Peebles gave the performance of the year on Monday. Simply flawless. I'm surprised there wasn't more kudos in here.

ETA: I really like Colleen/Rafe. Nice touch there. Also, well done in the reveal that he was gay. It was simplistic, natural, and respectful.

• Members

I just watched it and she was brilliant. My favorite part was the slap, it looked like she really hit him hard and I could watch it over and over again. Neil is such a piece of dog crap.

My fear now is that we're going to have Niel/Tyra running around acting like Cane/Lily. Barf.

There was a lot I liked about Monday's show. Jill warning that she's about to blow and planning to tell Ashley about Victor's betrayal but not getting the chance. Jack and Adam having their first conversation since Adam got out of Jail and the dialogue was awesome. Maybe you can keep Zapato and train him as a seeing eye dog, lol. Cane finally did the right thing. When he picked up Chloe in the hug it actually made me smile and Cane has never made me smile. Unfortunately every other show this week has been ruined by the Kevin storyline which should have ended a month ago. After seeing this Monday's show, I think there is hope for the Y&R again.

• Members

I just want to say [ a ] LMAO, and [ b ] I totally understand.

Which is why Y&R confuses me...this could be a major draw for them...she actually has some emotional range...why don't they USE her? Although, maybe, that will change?

Archived