Y&R: Week of April 20, 2009

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So wait.... Colleen says "there was a time she and J.T. might..."

How stupid is this? First she breaks up with him after the affair with her professor and he gets married... and then she thinks they might have gotten back together? How stupid is this? The writers must have mixed something up.

• Members

That would take us back to the soaphunks thread...and it would include pictures I cannot post on SON.

Butts are definitely involved.

Do a google image search on Thad Luckinbill Nip/Tuck and turn off the "safe search".

Have fun.

• Members

Anybody see that preview for Monday's show that showed Jack questioning Mary Jane about how she knew John Abbot's portrait was in the den? Hmm...P-P-P-Patty! Since she was married to Jack wouldn't her name be Patty Abbott? Too bad they can't use any flashbacks cause Terry LEster was playing Jack when Patty was on, right? I love it when they show really old flashbacks...

Adam's b-day party was weird but fun. i just don't get Heather sometimes. Was she really going to go up to Adam's bedroom and do him while he's under house arrest, for the crime she prosecuted him for? And why wouldn't Estella introduce Rafe as her nephew? And I could have sworn that when they established their relationship she was her son, but I'm sure it's my bad memory.

i think Jana's gonna try to kill Amber, Heather or both. EO's performance has been the only thing that interests me in this s/l.

• Members

Victor is Colleen's godfather? WTF? Why would Brad or Tracy give him that honor? Why havent I EVER seen any type of relationship between them before. He doesnt even like her

I cant take anymore of this Kevin crap. Since I DVR the show I will now have to FF anything related to the Fishers. They are like a cancer thats killing the show and wont go away

Archived