Y&R: Week of April 20, 2009

• Members

Only you could think that there are only three to four people. There's much more out there.

But just to throw you a bone.... after watching Friday's episode, I realized that Tammin didn't have even one slip-up. Nothing. I was stunned. Now if only she could hold it together...

I loved the little birthday party at Victor's and am excited to see where the show is going now.

And God help me, I liked the fact that Cane bought the bar and is no longer pretending to be come executive.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sursok must finally be showcasing why she won the infamous Logie award, huh? It only took her almost 2 years to step it up. So as not to let down y&r_fan, I still don't think she's as good as either one of her predecessors! ;) Although, I guess the acting coaches and the practice sessions are finally paying off for Y&R.

Me too and now he needs to wonder out of Lily's orbit and I may like him again.

• Members

After today i am 100% convinced that if we had stronger actress' in the role of Victoria & Colleen the chracters would be MUCH better. With Victoria the writers are still leaving much to be desired, but they gave her something today and it fell flat for me. With Colleen they are giving her an awful lot of range to play and shes falling flat.

Archived