Y&R: Week of April 20, 2009

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, so I guess on the Thursday US show, Mac goes to Jimmy's and will be applying to Cane for a job -- which, of course, she'll get.

Don't tell me we're going to see a Cane-Mac romance (even though she's better for him in age...I actually think they could bring the most out of each other)? Not Billy and Cane fighting over the same woman AGAIN?

Where's that soap cliche thread??

I thought Cane loves Lily, and he's going to marry her and have babies with her forever and a day.

Tell me I'm speculating in the wrong direction, and I don't have to worry about a CAC (Cane + Mac, but also sounds like sh!t in many languages) romance.

• Members

That's not a soap cliche, that's Y&R! Remember Lance/Lucas/Lorie/Leslie? If Lance and Lucas weren't fighting over the one, they were fighting over the other.

That's why I tend to think there'll be a quadrangle involving Billy, Cane, Mac and Chloe, with poor Lily the "fifth wheel".

• Members

In the spirit of my comment in the "top ten" thread ("keep it positive"), I'm gonna believe and hope in what you say.

Mac is great with Kevin, Billy,

, and probably half of Genoa City. Therefore, even if there is chemistry that could explode a beaker, I don't want to see another "Lorie-Lance-Lucas-Leslie".

So, yes, let us hope you're right!

• Members

I also think there going to do Mane ( Mac + Cane) I was trying to come up with name for them too. But Mac does her best with bad boys. That's why I fell for Bill & Mac. & then Mac & JT. I hope Cane get some of his edge back to work it out with Mac.

• Members

Lily and Cane's puppy is absolutetly adorable and too cute :wub: that it is a crime lol. It makes me want want to get a puppy or kitten so much its a shame i cant because i live in an flat and they dont allow animals :(. I always wanted Lily and Cane to get a little puppy im so glad they did, they make a perfect little family dont they? ^_^ ^_^ .

Archived