Y&R: Week of April 06, 2009

• Members

I would be interested to hear about that too...I couldn't STAND the Kay/Jill love fest. THAT felt forced and unnatural to me. What's happening now with Jill losing her sh*t as her life falls apart feels totally organic and in line with the character.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

omg. billy miller is perfection.

he was heartbreaking as billy was trying to hold it together as he talked to jack.

i still dont understand why billy has to be with chloe to keep his daughter. thats just odd and screams plot point to me, whatever the reason. but whatever. all soaps need plot points.

• Members

I love that Jill and Katherine are fighting again. If they start that lovey dovey crap, I'm gonna vomit. Like Jill said today, "they were born to be enemies," and that's how I like it, that's why I love them.

I started to feel bad last week about Chloe getting the biggest loser role, but now I'm thinking it's so the audience can warm up to her and start to feel for her and not look at Chloe as some gold digging trash.

• Members

I think the make-up department is making CF look older by creating or accentuating dark circles under her eyes and then cutting to Chloe who looks perfect. Mac looks tired and worn out, but will hopefully start looking better once she's had a few nights sleep and fresher make-up. She didn't look so bad in the dream marriage scenes that Billy was fantasizing. I don't instantly hate her, not sure if I like her either, but then I never enjoyed Mac.

• Members

Well I think the thing is considering Cane was under the impression that HE was the father. He signed the birth certificate. If he claims Billy is unfit to take on the role of father to this child and that he is more responsible which is the reason why Chloe lied in the first place, and said Cane was the father, the court might award Cane custody. With them at least being married, it kind of throws out any accusation Cane may have about Billy being reckless and unstable as a parent. With them married it shows they are attempting to give the child a loving stable home.

• Members

I agree.

They had mac in reg kind of baggy clothing. the dark circles. the messy-ish hair. she looked pretty tired and was suposed to be. i mean this girl has been in less than steler living conditions, just flew half way across the world because she heard her grandma isnt dead afterall, or might not be anyways. they even has people comment on how she looked and she went to get cleaned up. but getting cleaned up doesnt really mean applying fifteen layers of makeup for a girl like mac. Chloe yes, Mac no.

so yeah, a big plot point. a deatiled Y&R plot point, but a plot point.

• Members

But Cane KNEW he wasn't the father when he signed the birth certificate. Of all of 'em, Cane is the one who committed a crime: fraud!

Really, the whole custody battle is ludicrous, no judge would EVER award custody to Cane since both of the child's parents, plus their respective grandmothers, are all alive!

• Members

oh damn, I forgot he knew he wasn't the father when he signed it!

I still am hoping we find out Cane isn't the real Phillip and the real Phillip really is dead and was the boy that Jill raised who had Phillip IV with Nina. That way Cane is back to Australia!

• Members

That would be so powerful. I can see Jess in a scene like that now, it would be monumental. Her rage, her fury, that someone was pretending to be hear dead son. It would be an outrage as it would bring up all the memories of how Katherine took Phillip from her as her husband and now Cane is trying to pass himself off as her son Phillip! A perfect entrance to the return of Nina, and Phillip IV. And after all that, a nomination for Jess as Outstanding Lead Actress, then the Emmy would go to... Jess Walton!

Archived