Y&R: Week of April 06, 2009

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can see Nina pawing after Cane if she returns, but I don't want Cane to be the real Phillip.

It would have caused quite the controversy for Jill and Ryan to hook up, especially since Ryan became a father figure to Jill's grandson.

oh how I loved it when Jill and Nina went at it.

Jill: You mean my son's walking around town with that WORN OUT TRAMP????!??!?

• Members

She should not have signed it and demanded that the hospital re-do it because Cane is not the father and committed fraud by signing it. She could have also been ironic and changed the baby's name to Katherine Abbot while she was at it, lol.

• Members

The revision of Chloe to make her into a gold digger instead of a delusional party girl was a huge disappointment. It is not necessary to prop up Mac or a Mac/Billy match. The audience already loves Mac. It was a Guza move. I expect better from Y&R.

• Members

Yeah, I agree with Alvin. None of this was about money. She wanted a Chancellor to quell her own insecurities as the maid's daughter, and since the one "Chancellor" she was truly in love with didn't want her because he never got over his first love, she trapped the other one into marriage.

If this were Guza, it all would have played out in three months, and at least two people would have bullets in them right now.

ETA: And how did Chloe wanting one of Jill's boys to be the father of her child about propping Mac? Mac wasn't even close to coming back to the show last year when the story started?

• Members

Well we can substitute "gold digger" for "social climber," lol but I think the two go hand and hand. Chloe didn't want her daughter growing up the way she did and she was definitely ashamed of her mother the maid when she returned to Genoa City. Becoming a Chancellor would help put a vainer over her not so pretty family background of being the offspring of a servant.

Archived