Y&R: Week of April 06, 2009

• Members

I just don't see it being Lindsay Wells Abbott, for one thing, they'd be hacking off A LOT of years from the way Stacey Haiduk looks (Lauren Koslow is gorgeous, but she IS 56 and there is no way, even with the boatload of plastic surgery Victor gave her, that 56 could turn back to 36)...I also think Lindsay's storyline was less important than Patty's...Lindsay was a scheming bitch, but never crazy or fragile. Patty was crazy and fragile.

I hope it's Patty...I'd hate to see them bring back Lindsay Wells without Lauren Koslow in the role.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is refreshing to hear an actor admit that even they didn't think their own performances were up to par. I'm also willing to give her a chance even though I've never been a big fan of the character so I'm hoping that she will be the one to make me like her.

• Members

It would seem that the way they've isolated Mary Jane that she has significant ties somewhere. I'm waiting for a scene with a Williams' family character - then we'll know. I wonder, too, if her name Mary is a clue that she's Patty.

Gotta say - now that ****is out - and *****'s gone, and the whole Tyra/Neil thing has fizzled completely, can we get our Dru back, please???? i don't care if the actress breathes fire, she's needed, missed, and her abscence has created a hole that is felt in every scene that features the Winters's family. I would bet money on Y&R's ratings skyrocketing if VR ever returned to Y&R - and i just can't see them never playing that card, cause it's a trump.

• Members
That may be it and is one that I've not thought about. MAB is especially good at foreshadowing however vague it may be. I wonder too, if Ashley's mentioning of Jack's first marriage and Billy doing pretty much the same thing that Jack did before his wedding to Patty, if this wasn't another hint of foreshadowing? I certainly hope so since the Williams family needs a storyline or ditch them; I'd love to have Mary Williams back as well.

• Members

Right now, she is a little on the dull side, but hopefully she will get better. I think they will make an attempt to not make her look too much older. I'll still give her a chance for now. Oh how I wish Ashley Bashioum was back in the role!

• Members

I think Stacy Hadiuk's interest level will improve.

When it comes to dear sweet Clementine...she needs to grow out her hair. Then, she needs to clean up her skin, I'm talking Intense Pulsed Light treatments, they improve the clarity, tone and texture of the skin, nothing drastic, but they help a lot. After that, the makeup needs to be overhauled, looking like a hooker from the United Nations is NOT going to fly. Next, she needs to drop 10 pounds, she has a round face (so do I, so I know what I'm saying!) Finally, her undereye bags, the lighting people MUST light her from below, soft light is key, otherwise they might as well have hired Cybill for the part, they're looking to be about the same age!

• Members

I adore Murphy and Katherine. I think they are my favorite soap couple, probably because they are the only happy one that I care about.

This Mac has same boring personality of the original Mac, but I have to concur that she looks old as hell. She should be with Cane. He looks her age.

I hope this is the end of Jack pining after Sharon.

Phyllis, shut the hell up about Sharon. I am reaching the end of my rope with Phyllis/Nick/Sharon. Give it a rest already.

Archived