Y&R: Week of April 06, 2009

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was just thinking that Vail will probably be out soon. Her manager confirmed that she isn't leaving in the first week of January, and it's already been more than 13 weeks, so I guess they decided not to drop her? As much as I love the character, I don't see them intending to do ANYTHING with her.

And yes, I know she isn't a newbie, but I doubt they gave her a three-year contract.

They will keep Engen, there's no doubt about that. I don't see them dropping anyone else.

Or maybe they both got another 26 weeks? I don't know how these contracts go.

• Members

I have this feeling they only kept Paul instead of Brad is because they intend to reveal this Mary Jane woman as Patti Williams. But how is Patti Williams now a good 15 years younger than Jack? I have no idea.

I've already seen nuMac's scenes from Monday and she is awful. She looks old, bored and terrified.

I like how Cane has been vilified in this story. Doesn't bother me one bit because he's been so haphazardly written since he came on that I'm just glad they've decided to stick with something. Horrible character, passable actor, groan inducing storylines.

• Members

Clementine Ford warned us this would happen. She said to give it a few weeks. I will.

Relocating from New York with young children and custody issues is NOT straightforward. Plus RPG sung high hosannas about AMC.

Archived