Y&R: Week of April 06, 2009

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm loving today's show!

“The results are in. I AM Katherine Chancellor! Brock is my son, this THING IS NOT MY DAUGHTER!”

Priceless!

Oh and Jill called the house “This old mausoleum.” Those words made me feel so much love for this show. The love I felt pre-2003. It's back!

• Members

Yup. I'm no Evans fan, and this agenda could work with a facially-altered actress too...but Haiduk seems too cultured to have worked for years as a tollbooth operator living in a trailer in furnace creek.

But it makes the MOST sense if Paul and Amber both see her, and Amber shouts out "mama" and Paul shouts out "sis". Suddenly, finally, my beloved Amber is rooted on the canvas.

I'd give the Fisher-Baldwins to B&B if Tawny/Patty could come to Genoa City.

• Members

A few quick scenes of Mac, spread over weeks, staring hauntedly out the Chancellor window, hearing faint screams in the background.

When someone then says to her, patented Bell style, "You look like you're a million miles away, Mac" she can reply, "I was. I saw so much.... it's good to be home". Something like that (better written, of course). That's all it takes. If she's got horrors in her head, and she's suppressing/repressing talking about it...we have a good sick little character on our hands! She can go ANYWHERE with that.

• Members

Evans is far tooo campy.

I do agree with you on Amber. Esp if they would move Lauren back twords Paul orbit (friendship wise). Mary, Paul, Patty, Amber, Lauren? Yes please. Really, lets use them to phase out the Fisher/Baldwins.

How about we just give them Gloria, and Kevin & Jana get lost on the way to LA. And Eden, ehhh. She can just die.

• Members

I want Phyllis to totally bug out at Nick, he so has it coming and I love when Phyllis goes nuts on people. I am so tired of him and Sharon. I wish Sharon would take all her problems and cry herself a river and go drown in it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Members

Mark, I don't want this, either... but from the Actress' mannerisms and pattern of speech, she seems much closer to Koslow's Lindsay Welles than any Patty Williams. I also admit that I never cared for Andrea Evans in ANY capacity, so if we had Patty, I'd definately prefer it be Lilibet Stern, but where the heck is she? She seems to have dropped off the face of the earth!

Archived