Y&R: Week of April 06, 2009

• Members

BadZoe ;);) I'm lovin me some Billy Miller.

I hear ya, Money. And agree with alot of what you're saying. It would be nice to see a nod to the past 6 years wherein Jill started to actually love Kat as her mother - we saw a flashback of that this past week when they showed the original DNA test that proved they were mother/daughter. I think we'll see Jill's love for Katherine. Hang in there....

Me too, Ann. I love them together. And the dude playing Murphy is so genuine in his role, it's so easy to believe them as a couple. JMO.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Based on history -- they shouldnt. IMHO anyways.

All three of these people are so damaged by their own poor choices in life, i find it hard to root for any of them. I esp cant root for any of them as a couple as they all cheat on everyone they are with as well as blame everyone else around them.

That said, i love the triangle. it is very well written and good soap.

And i root for Nick be default, because Josh Morrow is sexxxxxy. LOL. Not gonna lie. But thats the only reason.

• Members

IA with those who said Mac looks run down. Girl looks like she's lived a hard life. She also needs to do some smiling and turn that frown upside down

Noah does need a smack. He is way too hard on his mother. Eden, surpisngly hasnt been annoying me

I guess tomorrow is the day the crap comes back. Kevin/Amber and Winters drama. I cant believe they waited so long to get back to Neil/Karen after he got caught sleeping with the ho Tyra

• Members

IA with that too. B!tch is a train wreck. She is spiraling out of control and this stealing bs has to stop. She runs to Nick all the time and he goes gaga for her. I really wish the Nick and Sharon nonsense would end. I guess it's kind of hard though because I always believed Sharon was built up around Nick. However, when they are together, they are so damn boring.

• Members

If I were Noah, I'd react the same way he reacted to Sharon. The woman doesn't even know who she is, and that's obviously impacting her life and all those close to her. Noah has every right to be fed up with her. If you can't control yourself, you obviously don't know how to parent your child.

Also, LOVED they they whipped out Cassie's theme when Noah brought up that Sharon and Nick would still be together if she didn't die. LOL! I love Cassie's theme - in all its various arrangements!

• Members

Oh yeah...I very much liked the way the Darfur mention was done yesterday.

They addressed some of the horrors Mac's seen...and why she's not up to polite banter. One got the clear sense that Darfur -- and her romantic disasters -- are big parts of why Mac seems so "defended". She will always hear those cries and see those deaths...that is part of the backstory she'll bring to every scene from now on! Let's hope she keeps those walls up for a long time...maybe helps Kevin in his healing ... maybe sparks a bit with JT ... maybe falls in love with little Delia ... maybe is a cheerleader who has rare moments of happiness when she's around Murphy.

Even though the ages are wrong, I'd love to see momma Cybill play a recast for her mother. Although I cannot picture Cybill and Brock as a former couple.

I want some heartfelt, loving conversations between Mac and Brock. I wish Brock could stay on recurring and be seen living in Genoa City forever.

For Mac, they don't need to dwell on Darfur if they don't want...she just needs to play it in her eyes.

• Members

Mark, really. That is all we need Saint Mac. She has always been a boring ass character. It would be nice if she had some sharp edges to make her, I don't know, interesting. Those retcon flashbacks of Chloe plotting to get Billy, gave me a bad feeling that this is going to a predictable tug of war of good Mac against bad Chloe for Billy's soul and he is no innocent. I hope that Chloe runs them both over with a car and finds a guy who appreciates her brand of crazy.

• Members

Ehhh, sadly i agree with you.

Id much prefer Mac to stand her ground. No billy, even if she wants it. Id also kill for some moments of weakness when shes around him. stolen moments and secret makeouts that leave her feeling guilty, but not blaming him and playing innocent.

Id also love to see her go bond with kevin and other people in genoa city. however being only back for one night/2 episodes i do like how they jumped right into mac/billy. its history that needs to be delt with. and way to go using the fact that both had been back in genoa city, but never at the same time.

• Members

Yes, like she should become a whole new character. But in this team's hand, I don't think that's gonna happen.

Soon we're going to find ourselves in a pre-Latham state of affairs: the show will need an overhaul. Not tomorrow, not in six months, but soon. The way Maria's been dealing with things... people will become fed up with it all.

Or... Perhaps I'm wrong and people will salivate every time she mentions something from Y&R's history. And that'll be enough for them.

Archived