Predictions: where will the star's of GL end up?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Not if DAYS plays this right. Right now, Bo's having visions of Hope cheating on him. So all they need is something to happen between now and the summer that will break up Bo and Hope. Then once Crystal is free in the fall, Carly could return just in time for November sweeps! Then you have the ultimate triangle of Hope/Carly/Bo - there are no bad guys in this situation. You write is as a real triangle with real feelings with real history.

Higley/Whitesell/Tomlin have got to set this in motion right now. So the first thing is to call Crystal up and see if she's interested.

• Members

The entire cast will wind up on GH. Some will play Sonny's children, the women will play various people fascinated and in love with Sonny. Anyone with any slight trace of ethnicity (brown hair will do) will play heads of crime families out to take Sonny's territory. Brian Frons is already cooking up plots as we speak for the jewel in the ABC crown.

• Members

IF Gina Tognoni goes to OLTL, they have got to have Dan Gauthier return as Kevin! Team this with maybe snapping up Daniel Cosgrove as a Joey recast and OLTL will be able to rebuild the Buchanan men that they are sorely lacking.

I would also say maybe Marcy Rylan could go to AMC as Colby; if not then take the Lizzie character (plus maybe Bill) over to ATWT.

I also think that maybe Beth Chamberlain could end up somewhere else; she's proven how good she is with recent storylines and could be great on Y&R, maybe as Heather's mother?

• Members

I would love Beth Chamberlaine to play Liza and Marcy Rylan play Colby. Both actresses are so strong, and would have equally talented romantic leads (Michael Knight and Daniel Kennedy) to play opposite.

If this new Scott does not work out, Daniel Cosgrove could take over the role as a more mature Scott. I would love to see Scotty and JR sparring with Daniel in the role. Also, David Canary and Cosgrove had a great chemistry as father/son.

Again, all wishful casting here. Knowing AMC's luck, the closest they'll get to landing one of GL's top talents would be Bonnie Dennison as a none newbie, haha.

• Members

Michael O'Leary as Mike Horton on Days

Beth Chamberlain as new love interest for Adam on AMC

Gina T. return as Kelly on OLTL or take over as Victoria Newman on Y&R

Daniel Cosgrove as AJ on GH or Chris Hughes on ATWT

Ron Raines as a new Lord on OLTL

Justin Deas as Mike Roy or Trevor Dillion on AMC or Blair's father on OLTL

Marj Dusay returns as Vanessa on AMC

Grant Aleksander as Jimmy Lee on GH or Phillip on ATWT

• Members

You can expect some of the youngins to move to L.A. and try to become primetime/movie stars and perhaps end up on an L.A. soap or the CW. I think a lot of the vets will take a nice breather, others will be blessed (and I use that term loosely) with immediate stunt cast short term (who can afford a contract?) roles on other NY soaps. I predict no more than two or three actors land on their feet in a "permanent" sort of soap role. Out of respect, ATWT will take on somebody(ies? maybe two) but it certainly won't be Reva and Josh in any long term capacity. If any vet moves to ATWT it'll be Grant as a consolation prize.

*I felt so Sylvia Browne making that post, I can hardly wait to see how wrong I am! :P

Archived