Predictions: where will the star's of GL end up?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gina is too old for Mac.

If Gina ends up at Y&R it NEEDS to be in the role of Victoria. Perhaps having an actress like her will make them remember that Victoria is Victors name sake, his first born, and she should be more like him than anyone. A bitch on heels, with a heart of gold. I would love Heather Tom to return -- but for whatever reason, i doubt it will EVER happen.

I dont know if i could see Gina going back to OLTL - but perhaps. Lord knows that show is in need of a strong actress.

I could see Marcy Rylan also being in demand. I could see her at AMC, OLTL, or ATWT. Perhaps she will move to the west coast and take up on Y&R, Days, or GH. She really could go anywhere.

My dream would be Crystal Chappell to return to DAYS as Carly. But i could see her at OLTL, ATWT, or Y&R. Even AMC.

Daniel Cosgrove i can see landing another soap. He, like Marcy or Gina, could go anywhere. To bad AMC just recasted his old role - tho i guess a "REAL Scott Cahndler Returns" ad could happen, lol.

Other than those four? I dont know.

Perhaps Robert Newman.

• Members

Daniel Cosgrove could return to primetime, no? He could be on the new 90210 or Melrose Place... he was a series regular on 9'th or 10'th season of BH and he played Kelly's boyfriend...

Now I am actually sad that Jamie Luner plays Liza, because Crystal Chappell could have been a great Liza Colby IMO.

• Members

Gina Tognoni I can see going to Y&R or B&B...but the rest of them...in this economy shows are negotiating brutal contracts, firing veterans and backburning anyone they can...it's unrealistic to expect that more than 3 or 4 actors will land somewhere else.

• Members

I hope Gina returns as Kelly. She's hinted before that she'd be open to it and with OLTL trimming useless characters left and right, I'm sure they can have the purse to tempt her to return.

Archived