March 23-27, 2009

Toups

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Or in the case of GH they have gone to visit the procelin god to get rid of the contents of their stomache's cuz they can't kep anything down with all the Clauson/Carjax crap on, just to mention a couple of things.

The way it is going eventually only 3 people won't know that it was Cowldia that is the one that is responisble for putting the bullet in Michaeal's head.

• Members

Here's an NBC press release with information from this past week and from the entire first quarter of 2009.

NBC's DAYS OF OUR LIVES has finished the first quarter of 2009 tied for #2 among network daytime series in the women 18-49 demographic while ranking #2 outright in the valuable women 18-34 category.

DAYS averaged a 1.5 rating, 9 share among women 18-49 and a 1.2/7 among women 18-34 for the quarter. Versus the first quarter of 2008, DAYS is up 2 percent in total viewers (with 3.099 million persons versus 3.052 million). DAYS also increased its audiences among women 25-54, women 18-24, females 12-24, females 12-17 and working women 18-49 versus the year-ago quarter.

DAYS delivered the biggest audiences of any network daytime series for the quarter among females 12-24 and 12-17.

For the week of March 23-27, DAYS (1.4/9 among women 18-49, 1.1/7 among women 18-34) tied for #3 in the women 18-49 category and tied for #1 in the women 18-34 demo. The 1.4 rating in women 18-49 matches the drama's high of the last 15 weeks (since a 1.5 on the week of December 8-12, 2008).

Season to date, DAYS is tied for #2 in the women 18-49 race and tied for #1 among women 18-34.

Ratings reflect "live plus same day" data unless otherwise noted. Season-to-date and first-quarter figures are averages of "live plus seven day" data except for the two most recent weeks, which are "live plus same day."

So the press release tells us...

Women 18-49 Rating

3. DAYS 1.4/9 (same/+.1)

Women 18-34 Rating

1. DAYS 1.1/7 (+.1/+.2)

• Members

Ick, so garbage GH got a 1.4 in the 18-49.. Oops sorry, if that is right and Days tied for #3 in the 18-49 with a 1.4, then GH must have been 2nd with a 1.5??? (GH had a 1.4 last week) so they gained back at least 100,000 viewers or so. And I wonder who got a 1.4 to tie with Days. It is either AMC, OLTL, or B&B and would be a huge jump for one of those shows, my guess is AMC.

• Members

Yuck, lol. Assumiing The View and Y&R are numbers one and two in women 18-49, it probably means GH is tied with the 1.4 along with DAYS, although it would be nicer if it were OLTL (or even AMC, although since I see Pratt as part of the misogynist trio that's destroyed ABC Daytime, Frons and Guza being the other two parts of the Axis of AssHats, I can't say I'd be too enthused about that prospect either).

• Members

Lol. I wish Toups would include The View and The Price is Right in his ratings info. I know they're not soaps, but they're the only other shows that are included in network daytime averages. (Shows like Regis and Kelly, Oprah, and Ellen are syndicated shows). It helps us gauge what the networks are thinking. Especially now, since ATWT's fate may hinge on Price is Right's demos, as well as the demos of what replaces it ($25,000 Pyramid?). Knowing those ratings on a weekly basis could give us some idea of what CBS might be thinking.

• Members

Yessss! I don't get the mindset of wishing for soaps to go down unless the person also wishes for the death of the genre.

I hope it's a good week all around. A little extra hope for my ATWT. :D

Archived