OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 2, 2009

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Schuyler didn't look like he was enjoying the kiss. I know he was supposed to be shocked, but I didn't see that at trying to control himself, or deal with his feelings. He just looked repulsed.

I'm hoping they can wrap this story up sooner rather than later, I don't think any part of it works.

• Members

See I see it differently. I see it as Gigi is finally going to see the "player" Rex and it won't be about love that trancends time. Afterall, there has to be a reason they casted Hunt who resembles Hickland, the woman Rex slept with while dating Jen. If this goes down the way I think it will Gigi will realize exactly how Adriana felt. Stacy making a play on Rex will be Gigi's karma and we all know RC is all about bringing it back around.

It did look like a man or it is a manly woman. Miles? Hesser? Margaret?

• Members

Rex and Gigi was about the true love against the scheming Adriana, and Adriana finally gave in to true love. As much as I'd love to see them admit Rex's only true love is himself, I'm not sure Brian Frons would let them tarnish this couple he's had take up so much of the show.

I didn't mention this earlier but I'm glad OLTL is continuing to keep Dorian front and center. Few can entertain the way Robin Strasser can, and she looks sensational.

• Members

Poor Marty. She's a bad mother. What a burden for her...oh yeah, and her son, whashisname.

I know Trevor St. John supposedly isn't into a Todd/Blair reunion, but no matter how cold Todd is, I never thought I'd see him be so blase about the mother of his children being repeatedly stabbed and left to bleed to death. I would say this is to make us think Todd is the killer, but since Todd has such a blase reaction to everything now, unless it involves his precious Marty, I don't know.

At least Dorian was there. Robin Strasser was just amazing.

• Members

I thought the last two days of this show have been great for 2 very different reasons. Thursday’s episode, IMO, looked great. Meaning did you see all the extras they had for a school dance. Poor Guiding Light doesn't get to use that many extras all year long let alone in one episode. It helped make the set look real. I also thought the episode was beautifully scored. It's been a long time since I've noticed the music on this show, or any show for that matter, considering music was OLTL's strong suit for so many years. Today's episode was just great and what a cliff hanger. The pacing of today’s show really worked for me. It was just enough to keep me on the edge of my seat. Adding Roxy into the mix was the perfect touch of comedy needed. I have to give props to Brandon Buddy for his performance today, he actually surprised me. I’m not sure if it’s because I expect so little from him but when he saw Starr kissing Mr. J he got me and later on in the scene when he ratted the fine teacher out for his own drug use I thought he nailed it.

• Members

I'm LOVING OLTL. Friday's episode was great and I had a feeling it was going to lead up to something huge.. Gigi/Shane and Cole/Matthew in a car crash. Wow, this should be good.

I really didn't expect Starr to end up kissing Mr. J, so that was a bit of a shock as well.

There's just a lot of great storylines going on right now on OLTL, I have nothing but praise for it.

Archived