OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 2, 2009

• Members

This week's episodes were awesome. I loved the school dance; it was like they had a mini Go Red Ball! So many of the teen stories had major developments. Lola finally put the moves on Markko and revealed herself to be a little nutty; Starr kissed Schuyler; Matthew got humiliated by his "friends;" and Cole's drug addiction finally hurt those around him as he and Matthew got in a terrible car crash! Very exciting stuff.

The adults had some good developments too. Natalie discovered that Bess was the one who went to the hospital on the night of Chloe's death; Stacy caused trouble for Gigi and began to seduce Rex; Blair was STABBED in the shower. Awesome, surprising stories!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA. This week was awesome and a nice build up for Friday's episode.

I adored the ominous scenes of Matthew getting humiliated at the dance paralleling Bo and Nora having flashbacks and discussing their son. I hope the accident brings these two closer together.

The scenes where Marty finally realized that her behavior has had an affect on her son were good. Most of all, I loved the lighting in those scenes. OLTL never does night well, but in those scenes, it was believable with the mist and some blue lighting thrown in to imitate the moonlight. It reminded me of the production quality during the days of Linda Gottlieb.

Hmmm Stacey seems to becoming Llanview's very own Sami Brady.

• Members

I quite liked Thursday and Friday, excluding some incredibly awkward and forced scenes between Matthew, Becca, Destiny and their leprechaun villain friend. Eddie Alderson is actually the strongest person in those scenes; he's been very good this week (as has Brandon Buddy) and I hope it continues. Also: Bo and Nora!

• Administrator

Aside from Matthew, the rest of the younger teens are horrible (especially the leprechaun villain - nice name for him, Vee :lol:). Maybe I'm spoiled by the teens on "Skins" but I want to see teens like that on daytime.

Loved the Nora/Bo scenes and the flashbacks too.

Okay so do we know why Stacey is going after Rex? Did I miss something? I'd rather know why she's going after Rex instead of not knowing her motivations.

• Members

Not really, pieces are coming together slowly. Schuyler did recall Stacy always being hung up on a guy while she was with him. Stacy told Roxy she knew Rex first. I was beginning to think Gigi stole Rex from her but then Stacy told Rex to chug the beer like the way he used to with Gigi. Stacy is the younger sister who hung around and developed a crush on her sisters guy. Perhaps we have another mad Mags on our hands?

• Members

Gigi needs to stick her foot in Stacy's butt. I hate Stacy. I'm looking forward to watching Gigi find out what she's been up to.

Does anyone know what is going on with Jared and Natalie's wedding plans?

Archived