OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 2, 2009

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have hated this show for almost two months, but today is very, very good.

OLTL never does old fashioned soap opera suspense anymore and Roxie's scenes are what I like. I don't even want to know who is in that hospital bed!

Dorian and David-perfect. Funny, but not in the stupid way that OLTL goes too far with. David and "MY ACTING." Love it.

Matthew and Bo- Nice.

I like Brandon Buddy and don't get why everyone thinks he is terrible. Kristen on the other hand today, is as awful as ever. Just terrible. And those looks on her face that she does, and those weird mouth things she does- She is godawful. She cannot handle adult stuff. Recast this chick. RECAST HER.

And I agree with everyone^^ Robin looks 200 times better and YOUNGER with her natural hair and not those damn campy wigs they stick her with.

• Members

I was just saying how great Robin looks for her age having never had a facelift (neck yes, but not face). Maybe it helps that she's looking up in all these scenes. :P

WHO IS IT!?!?!? I don't think it's Mitch, because even in a coma wouldn't he have to be in some sort of prison hospital? I am sitting here racking my brain.

• Members

Guys, please assure me that it isn't Victor Lord. PLEASE. I would be so through with this show. I don't think RC would go there.

Hmmm... who else was despicable? Not Carlo, not Powell :P ... are we opposed to the idea that it's someone we don't know? I know that wouldn't be much of a payoff, but...

Too bad Gerald Anthony is no longer with us, wouldn't it be fun to see Marco with Roxie as Rex's parents?

And wouldn't it be crazy if they originally planned for the man in the hospital bed to be Asa who'd faked his death, was in cahoots with Roxie, and was now in some sort of health crisis?

Could it be Gigi's and Stacy's presumed dead dad!?!? :o:huh::mellow:;):P:rolleyes:

• Members

Ilene Kristen's superb but I can't get into the rest of this story as long as there's a possibility Mitch is the father. The idea of the overacting frenzy in scenes between Mitch, Gigi, and Rex is enough to make the sets take out restraining orders.

Archived