OLTL: Discussion for the week of March 2, 2009

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's a great thought about Hunt Block' character being Rex's dad. Especially since he thinks of Bo as his seragate father now and it was Block's character that got Bo fired as police commissioner. Ramsay also had problems with John, Todd and Marty. He would definitely have the resources and connections to facilitate such a plot. The only other person I could think of is Victor lord. There was a scene at Asa’s funeral, when Dorian and Vicki were locked in the wine cellar, where Dorian mentioned the “Victor Returns” debacle of past. She mentioned that if that was even the real “Victor” and that she, meaning Dorian, had killed him. But the storyline was dropped after that and never mentioned again. If not these two then it would have to be Mitch.

• Members

That would not surprise me at all. One thing Ron does well is converge unrelated storylines- so that would be interesting.

I like the suspense regarding Roxy and the hopital room. OLTL could learn a few lessons from Y&R in knowing when to slow things down and BUILD suspense. And also stop putting new characters wham bam front burner like Stacey. It is so simple to me, but ABC is so dumb in that way.

• Members

Well, Y&R used to move like a barge through molasses, but OLTL did have me feeling like an old-school soap fan today. And of COURSE Stace knows Schuy. :rolleyes:

It's interesting that you mention the serial killer s/l, because that's exactly what I thought that scene was going to be about when Roxie slowly opened the door to the hospital room.

• Members

Hi. I know nothing about the show. Never watched it (actually, I'm lying, I saw one episode - Dillon Quartermaine's debut hehe). But I saw some promos with the serial killer attacking Blair and I found myself intrigued. Is it a good show? Do you recommend it?

• Members

loved watching Ilene Kristen work it!!! loved her as Delia during RH and I have felt that OLTL has wasted her talent during her tenure on OLTL!

I have a feeling it's Mitch, correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Mitch bring Natalie to Roxy as a newborn??

loved Bo and Matthew's talk, but I see it as a prequel of what is to come!

KA needs to move away from BB, he tends to pull her down lately, maybe that will change with the coming storyline!

Stacy is the new version of Natalie, comes to town and wants her sisters life....can't the writers come up with something more original

Dorian and David - hit it out of the park!!! I just wished they had David having a "scene" with Bo telling him what he todl Dorian!

• Members

Rhino, that is funny you should mention that I was going to ask what happened with that!?!?!

It was character driven and made complete sense for Natalie to feel the way she did- I was really looking forward to Natalie vs. Jessica and it seems to have been completely derailed.

Dumb move.

And it is soap writing 101 regarding new characters- I don't know why OLTL has to make such stupid mistakes in terms of introducing new characters.

• Members

I got the feeling they were going to draw this parallel today, when Natalie met Stacy. When Stacy walked out, Natalie watched her go and seemed to immediately see what Stacy was up to. Hopefully this will remind Natalie of her past with Jessica/Seth, and it will spark more of a genuine friendship with Gigi as she warns Gigi about Stacy's designs on Rex.

Archived